Monstro

My Pov

We were traveling through space. All the while, I kept wondering about Riku. Something was wrong. Instead of staying with us, it's like he was trying to avoid us. Or, Sora anyways.

"What is that?" Donald asked. I turned my attention to what Donald was looking at. What was that?

"Wow. It's huge!" Sora exclaimed. Then I saw its mouth open as it made some sort of call. Then it 'swam' over us and I finally got a better look at it. it was a whale!

"It's a giant whale!" Goofy said.

"It's Monstro! He's a whale of a whale, and vicious besides!" Jiminy came back into view and I got the gut feeling he was going to trying and eat us.

"Whoa! Hikari, get us out of here!" Donald yelled. The giant whale was starting to come back our way. He was going to eat us! At times like this, I hated being right!

"Too late! He's going swallow us!" I cried. That was the last thing I said before the giant whale swallowed our ship whole.

Sora's Pov

Flashback

"It's true! I saw it with my own eyes!" I said to Riku.

"You sure you didn't just hear it this time?" Riku asked, not believing me.

"What difference does it make? There's a huge monster in there, I tell you!" I exclaimed.

"There is! There is!" DemiVeemon agreed.

"All right. Suppose there really is a monster... Think we can beat it by ourselves, Sora?" Riku asked. I looked at him with confidence.

"No problem. Let's do it!" Riku turned to me. "Listen! There! Can you here it growling?" Riku's Kyaromon and DemiVeemon's ears perked up.

"Shh, quite. We've gotta be careful." he said. We went through the small mouth of the cave into a cavern on the other side. "See that? It's just the wind making that noise." I told me.

"Aw, man. I wish it had been a monster! Hold on! What's that over there?" I said, disappointed. I looked like some kind of door. Riku went over to it.

"A window, or maybe a door? It won't open." he said, failing to open it..

"Geez, is that really all that's in here?" I asked.

"What do you expect in a boring place like this? Hey, Sora." Riku said, getting my attention.

"Hm?"

"When we grow up, let's get off this island. We'll go on real adventures, not this kid stuff!" he said.

"Sure. But isn't there anything fun to do now? Hey, you know the new girls? The one staying at the mayor's house and the one who's staying with you? Did you hear?" That's when I felt my consciousness flow back.

End of Flashback

I felt someone shaking me, trying to get me to wake up. I opened my eyes to see Hikari, Salamon and Veemon hunched over me.

"Knock it off!" I heard Donald scream. Hikari helped me to my feet. Veemon dusted my clothes off.

"Hey, Sora. Are you okay?" Goofy asked.

"What are you guys doing? Where are we, anyway?" I asked. That's when a chest fell and almost hit me.

"Where else? Inside the Goliath whale's mouth." Hikari told me.