Atlantica

My Pov

I was helping the ship travel through the space sea carefully. Soon we came to another world. I looked out the window to see it was an underwater world.

"Okay, guys. Prepare for landing." Donald said. What? Had Donald lost his mind!?

"Land where? In the sea? We'll drown!" Sora exclaimed.

"Donald, seriously, how are we suppose to breathe down there?" I asked.

"Not with my magic, we won't. Just leave it to me." Donald said

"Hikari, why don't you try using your own magic? That way you get the hang of using it." Goofy suggested. I guess. Me and Sora first returned Eve and Pikachu. We landed and then dove into the ocean. I opened my eyes to see I was able to breathe. I looked at Sora, Donald and Goofy. Donald had become a squid, Goofy had become a sea turtle and Sora had become a merman. Sora's tail looked like a dolphin in a way. That's when I saw them staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You look amazing." Sora said. I saw a rock that was somewhat like a mirror so I swam to it. Or to the best of what I could. I gasped at my reflection. I wore a shimmering pink and orange gradient top with magenta accents and pale pink flowery lace shaped lining at the bottom. On the sides of the waist were lilac and dark orange grading fin-like shapes of cloth, and for the sleeves, it reaches to the elbow, but a part of it is cut-off. The color of it is grading orange to pink with a small blue crystal at the end. Under this layer is a layer of light orange laces. Near the underarm were some blue shells connecting the lilac orange cloth. At the chest was a small light blue to creamy white grading ruffled cloth with a round blue crystal with golden wings spreading out of it, and a small blue droplet crystal also with wings spreading above the cloth. It came with a simple bracelet and a small blue. The whole top has a mermaid pattern. A glittering light blue to emerald grading tail, being mixed shades of creamy white, pink, and orange gradient textures. The front has gold detailing on top shaped like a heart, while the side parts have blue clams on them. The belt of the tail was violet, and there were red gems that dangle from the bottom of the blue part. The fins were the same colors, but much more vibrant and didn't include orange but replaced with yellow. There are some silver vine patterns, silver studs and blue gems and diamonds decorating the wings. On my head was blue-white headband with a white shell in the centre and an emerald-blue gem with some smaller silver pearls in it, and on the sides are pale pink, purple, blue, and orange gradient wings shaped like a swan crown. Also came with red droplet diamond earrings with blue cloths behind it. I still wore my Wayfinder, but it had shrunk down to the size of a small seashell(Look at Aikatsu; Mermaid Pisces Coord).

"Wow..." I said.

"Hikari! Sora!" Salamon called. I looked and saw both her and Veemon had changed too. Veemon had become a Depthmon and Salamon became a Tylomon. That's when I felt something tap my back. I turned to see a Heartless. I was about to summon my Keyblade when I notice the emblem on it's head wasn't the same. It was the Kingdom Hearts emblem. "Shadow, is that you?" I asked. The Heartless nodded. She had gone through an appearance change too. She had a number of small bluish-green tentacles dangling beneath her. She also has two massive pale blue ones in the front that could allow her to deal large amounts of damage with her attacks. She had a light grayish-blue transparent head and hidden behind the emblem there were other Heartless visages, complete with a crooked, toothy smile, bright yellow eyes, and a medium-length plume that ends in a spiral(Shadow basically became a Sea Neon).

"So, Shadow changed too?" Sora asked.

"I guess so." I said. We all started swimming to try and adjust to our appearance change. That when I saw another mermaid headed this way. Behind her was a crab and a guppy.