Wonderland

No one's Pov

The four new friends were unaware that they were being watched. A small projection of the Keyblade bearers and the King's friends appeared.

"Those little squirts took down that Heartless! Who'd have thought it?" one said.

"Such is the power of the Keyblade. The children's strength is not there own." another said.

"Why don't we turn them both into Heartless? That'll settle things quick enough." a third said.

"And the brats' friends are the King's lackeys. Swoggle me eyes, they're all bilge rats by the look of them." a fourth said.

"You're no prize yourself." the last one said, mocking the fourth.

"Shut up!" the fourth one snapped.

"Enough." All five of these villains turn their heads to their leader. "The Keyblade has chosen him. Will it be he who conquers the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow him? There's also the matter with the girl. The Heartless swarmed after her heart more than any they have before. Question is: Who is she?"

My Pov

I was so beautiful in space. I wished Riku and Kairi could see this. They would both be fascinated by it. Salamon was, as her tail was wagging a lot. Veemon was also excited by the beautiful scenery.

"Wow..." Salamon mumbled.

"It's amazing..." Veemon mumbled. Donald and Goofy told us that they were looking for their King. So we all had someone we were looking for.

"We're coming up on the first world." Donald informed us. I looked out the window and saw it. It was a strange-looking world. As soon as we landed, we started falling down a rabbit hole. This wasn't any ordinary rabbit hole though. It was full on clocks that looked like they were either painted on the wall or floating in midair. As we neared the bottom, I saw a couch, two flower beds and a table that were flat and in the floor somehow. We landed softly onto the ground. The a strange rabbit ran past us.

"Oh, my fur and whiskers! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" What was he late for? "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! I'm here, I should be there. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! The queen, she'll have my head for sure!" the rabbit exclaimed. We followed the rabbit to a door. Sora opened it to reveal another and then another. We each crawled through the small and came to a bizarre room. Everything in the room looked like it was painted on the ground. That's when we saw the rabbit running across the floor. How'd he get so small? He ran through a small door, which closed after he was through. I noticed the bed was the only thing sticking out, so I pushed it to reveal another small passage. The I turned my attention to the small door.

"How did he get so small?" Sora asked and he was answered by an unexpected person.

"No, you're simply too big." the doorknob had answered us. We all jumped a little. Salamon and Veemon jumped and hid behind me and Sora.

"It talks!" Donald exclaimed.

"Must you be so loud? You woke me up." the doorknob complained.

"Good morning." greeted Goofy.

"Good night! I need a bit more sleep." the doorknob snapped.

"Please wait! What do me and my friends have to do to get small?" I asked, pleading.

"Why don't you try the bottle... over there?" the doorknob suggested. I turned around to see the table pop out of the floor and on it were two bottles. Sora picked up one with a blue label and drank from it. He shrunk down to the size of Tom Thumb. Veemon lifted Sora on to his head.

"You look really cute at this size Sora." I said, giggling.

"Hurry, we need to catch that rabbit." he told us. All of us drank from the same bottle and shrunk down to Sora's new size. We went through the passage that had been behind the bed and found ourselves in the a strange place. It looked like something was happening. I saw a girl with blonde hair and a blue dress standing in a podium and a woman sitting in a larger podium, overseeing everything.

"What's happening?" I asked, whispering.

"I don't know..." Goofy said.

"Quiet!" Donald said in a quite voice. The white rabbit ran to a stand and blew his trumpet.

"Court is now in session!" The rabbit proclaimed.

"I'm on trial? But why?" the girl asked, sounding confused.

"Her Majesty, the Queen of Hearts, presiding!" the rabbit proclaimed.

"This girl is the culprit. There's no doubt about it. And the reason is... because I say so, that's why!" the queen snapped. That's not a good enough reason to accuse someone.

"That is so unfair!" the girl exclaimed.

"Well, have you anything to say in your defense?" the queen asked, snobbishly.

"Of course! I've done absolutely nothing wrong! You may be queen, but I'm afraid that doesn't give you the right to be so... so mean!" the girl said. Wow! She's really cool the way she gives that queen a piece of her mind.

"Silence! You dare defy me?" the queen snapped. Salamon hid behind me, scared of the Queen's outburst.

"She's scaring..." Salamon whispered.

"Hey, guys, we should help her out." Sora suggested.

"Yeah. This is clearly and rigged and unfair trial. I believe that girl hasn't done anything." I said, feeling my anger starting to rise.

"Yeah, but the-" Donald objected.

"We're outsiders, so wouldn't that be 'muddling'?" Goofy asked.

"Meddling!" Donald corrected.

"Oh, yeah. And that's against the rules." Goofy told us.

"The court finds the defendant... guilty as charged! For the crimes of assault and attempted theft of my heart..." Wait, heart?! This girl was innocent! "Off with her head!" the queen proclaimed.

"No! No! Oh, please!" the girl pleaded.

"Hold it right there!" Sora yelled. We all ran past the guards and close to where the girl was.

"Who are you? How dare you interfere with my court?" the queen demanded.

"Your Majesty, I apologize, but this girl is innocent. We know who the real thief is!" I said.

"Uh-huh. It's the Heartle-" Goofy covered his mouth. I guess telling her outright that it's the Heartless isn't allowed either.

"Anyway, she's not the one you're looking for." Sora explained.

"That's nonsense. Have you any proof?" the queen asked. No we didn't. The girl, who had been revealed to be Alice, was locked in a cage. "Bring me proof of Alice's innocence! Fail, and it's off with all of your heads!" she said with an angry tone. Oh, great. How were we going prove Alice was innocent? Alice had told me that the Cheshire Cat may know of a way. So, we went into the forest to try and find him.