Olympus Coliseum

My Pov

I felt so whipped from that last battle. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Hikari, why don't you take a rest in the lower deck? It may not seem like it, but there's a room in the lower deck." Goofy suggested.

"You should. If you aren't well rested, you won't be able to fight." Donald pointed out.

"Go ahead Hikari. We'll wake you up when we reach our next destination." Sora told me. I was too tired to argue. I climbed down the latter into the spare room, carrying my equally tired Digimon. I laid down on the bed with Salamon in my arms and fell asleep within seconds.

Riku's Pov

I managed to track Sora and Hikari down. I used the Dark Corridor to teleport myself into the lower deck of the ship. I heard light breathing and saw Hikari, peacefully sleeping. I saw Salamon was in her arms, sleeping.

'She's alright." I thought, relieved. Kudamon was about to run up to Salamon, but I grabbed him.

"Riku?" Kudamon asked, confused.

"We can't let them know we're here." I said. I had worried that she was lost or hurt. But she was safe. I walked over to her and just stared at her. I wanted to wake her up, show her I was alright, but I could tell she must have battle a strong Heartless. It was better to let her sleep. I gently push a stray strand of her hair from her face. She moved slightly and moaned a little.

"Riku..." I heard her mumble. I stepped back, afraid she might awake up, but realized she was only dreaming. I laughed a little. Even when we were little, she'd always talk in her sleep.

"I'm sorry I can't stay Hikari, but I promise I'll see you soon." I said, sadly. I kissed her cheek. Kudamon pecked Salamon's cheek. We then left through the Dark Corridor.

My Pov

"I'm sorry I can't stay Hikari, but I promise I'll see you soon." I felt a small amount of pressure on my cheek. I snapped my eyes open and sat up.

"Riku?" I asked, looking around, but I didn't see him. Was it just a dream? Salamon looked around for Kudamon. I heard him too.

"Hikari! We're coming up on another world!" Sora yelled to me. I got out of bed and we joined the others back in the control deck. The world was a floating coliseum. We entered the lobby and saw a short satyr(a half man, half goat)busily looking at the 'Rules' board. "Um..."

"Good timing. Give me a hand, would ya? Move that pedestal over there for me. I gotta spruce this place up for the games." the satyr said, without looking at us. I look over to the pedestal. Both me and Sora pushed on it, but it wouldn't budge. Salamon and Veemon tried to help, but no luck.

"This thing has to weigh a ton!" I exclaimed. We stopped pushing and went back over to the satyr.

"It's way too heavy!" Sora exclaimed.

"What? Too heavy? Since when have you been such a little-" The satyr turned around and looked at me and Sora. "Oh. Wrong guy. What're you doing here? This here is the world-famous Coliseum- heroes only! And I got my hands full preparing for the games. So run along, pip-squeaks." he said. Sora gave him a stern look "Look it's like this. Heroes are coming for all over to fight ferocious monsters right here in the Coliseum." he explained to us.

"You've got heroes standing right in front of you." Donald said proudly.

"Yup. Sora and Hikari are real heroes chosen by the Keyblade!" Goofy said.

"And we're heroes, too." Donald said.

"Heroes? Those runts?" He said, laughing. I didn't think I was much of a heroine, but I knew Sora was a hero.

"What's so funny? I've fought a bunch of monsters!" Sora snapped.

"Hey, if you can't even move this..." The satyr began to push on the pedestal. "You can't call yourself..." He pushed even harder, but still couldn't budge it. "A hero!" He fell to the ground, worn out from pushing the pedestal. "Okay, so it takes more than brawn. Well, well, let's see what you two can do." So, me and Sora were put on a test trail and we both did very well. "You know, you kids ain't half bad." he said.

"Looks like we're headed for the games Hikari." Sora said to me with a smile.

"Afraid not." the satyr told us.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"Two words: 'You guys ain't heroes.'" he said. That was more then two words. The satyr told us without an entry pass, we're getting no where near the games. We decided with nothing left to do, to leave for another world.

"Rather a stubborn old goat, wouldn't you say?" A tall man with blue skin, a long black robe and blue flames which I guessed were actually his hair seemed to appear from the shadows.

"Who are you?" Donald asked. Something about this guy scared me. He looked familiar, but the memory was all hazy and fuzzy. Both Veemon and Salamon started growling and hissing at him. I took that as a sign this guy was bad news.

"Whoa, hold it there, fuzz boy. Wait, let me guess. You want to enter the games, right?" he asked. He came around and behind Sora. "Well, then, get a load of this." He held out his hand and a pass appeared.

"A pass?" Sora asked him.

"It's all yours. Good luck, kid. I'm pulling for you and your friend, little shorty." He said, walking away. I felt like this was some kind of trap. Something about him was familiar and it wasn't a good thing. We went back to the lobby and presented the pass to satyr.

"Hey, how'd you get this?" he asked us.

"Can we enter the games now?" Sora asked, rearing to go.

"Well... I guess so. We start with the preliminaries. However, you can't use your little pets." he said. Salamon and Veemon stayed back. We headed to the arena, ready to take on any challenge thrown our way. The satyr, we later found out to be named Phil, gave me and Sora the spell Thunder. We blew through the preliminaries with no problem.

"You're no heroes yet, but you ain't doing bad. Lucky you came to me for coaching." he said proudly. Yeah. 'Lucky'. That's when a strange guy walked past us. He stared at all of us and we all looked at him. "Something tells me he'll be a tough one to beat. Who knows, maybe you'll end up facing him." After we blew through the second match easy. "Say, you two are better than I thought! Wish he was here to see this."

"Who?" I asked.

"Hercules. He's a hero if there ever was one. Too bad he's off visiting his father." he told. After going through three rounds, we went back over to Phil.

In case you're all wondering what Hikari would sound like if she were an actual game character; her ENG voice actor would be Sherry Lynn and her JAP voice actor would be Chisa Yokoyama. She sounds the same as Tsunami from Tenchi Muyo.