Tea with an Alien

•E/C: Eye Color
•Y/N: Your Name

Your POV:

Round and round, I stir my spoon around in my freshly made mug of chamomile tea while watchfully staring at the extraterrestrial sitting in my living room.

 I hope it will do the trick to calm my nerves, which I desperately need done right now

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I hope it will do the trick to calm my nerves, which I desperately need done right now. I mean, wouldn't you be weirded out after experiencing what I have, then bringing the creature that frightened you only thirty minutes ago into your house to watch infomercials? Yeah, I think you would. Currently, the alien is crouched down directly in front of the television with his white eyes fixated on the screen, while a woman in a red dress advertises Tupperware. The sight is really bizarre if you ask me.

'I can't believe this is real. There's an actual alien in my house. What. The. F***.' I bring my mug up to my lips to sip the hot liquid before setting it down on the island counter, which I'm standing behind. I want to keep a safe distance from the creature to observe him. I hear light sniffs come from the grey male as he spins his head to peer over his shoulder. I freeze upon meeting his gaze.

"Smell good," he mutters before sniffing again and standing up.

"It's probably the tea. Do you want some?" I ask while picking up my mug. The creature tilts his head while approaching me.

"Tee?" He blinks twice, his gaze glued to the mug, weirding me out even further, since his eyelids close sideways. I hold the mug out to him and he places his hands on mine. His cold touch sends a shiver down my spine as the alien leans in to sniff the drink. A small smile twitches into place on my lips.

'He's harmless. He must be. His touch is so gentle.'

"You can have a sip to see if you like it," I offer causing him to look up at me in confusion. I hum, realizing he didn't understand what I said.

"You know, drink." I bring the royal blue mug to my chest, and his hands leave mine as he watches me take a sip of the steaming liquid. Once I'm done, I hold the mug out to him.

"Drink," he mutters while reaching out and grabbing the mug securely with both claws. Slowly and hesitantly, he brings the cup to his pale lips.

"Just, be careful. It's-" I stop mid-sentence when the creature tilts his head back to chug the liquid in seconds. I stare at him, wide-eyed in surprise. "Hot..." I mutter softly as he sets the mug down on the counter with a light smile on his lips.

Stargazer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें