We're Leaving

Ashton's POV:

"I just signed you out, we can leave whenever your ready." Luke said smiling from the doorway.

I sighed, "Well let's go then" I was about to pick up my duffle bag, but Luke grabbed it before I could, "You know I can carry it myself, right?"

"Remember what Dr.Robbins said, no heavy lifting. We want to keep her in as long as possible," he said kissing my forehead, I rolled my eyes, "It's not like she's just gonna pop out any minute, we still have 3 more months."

He laughed, "Let's just get home, this place is so depressing."

"Okay." I said, grabbing Luke's hand and pulling him out of the room.

-

I was lay'd out on the couch watching Tv, when my phone started to vibrate. I picked it up off the coffee table, looking at the caller ID.

"Hi April." I said, answering.

"Hello Ashton, how are you?"

"I'm doing okay, besides the fact that I'm not allowed to do anything, I'm fine."

"I'm sorry to hear that, I was just calling to see if you were still able to come to the meeting we scheduled for today," she chirped.

I sat up, with a little trouble, "We scheduled a meeting today? I'm sorry there has just been a lot going on..."

"I completely understand, I can just reschedule it for another time if you'd like."

I looked around and remembered that the boys weren't even hear right now, they went out to some party, Luke didn't want to leave me but I told him to go or I'd chop off his balls. He's been really... clingy lately, I just wanted time to myself.

"Is it okay if we rescheduled for tomorrow maybe?"

"Yes of course! So is 10 am okay?"

"Yep that's perfect, I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Take care Ashton, bye!"

"Bye," I said hanging up and tossing my phone on the couch.

-

Calum's POV:

"Where the hell is Luke?!" I screamed over the loud music. Michael shrugged and just continued dancing and laughing, obviously having a good time, and most likely drunk. I couldn't drink and have fun knowing we left Ashton home alone, he can't come and do this kinda stuff with us, he can't do anything and it makes me feel awful. Luke doesn't even care. I bet he's off drinking and grinding on some slut, not even thinking twice about Ashton.

I scanned the crowd of people until I came across Luke sitting in the corner with some half naked girl, pretty much eating her face. I knew something like this would happen.

I pushed through everyone trying to get to them, I pulled Luke away by the collar off his shirt.

"What the hell?" He slurred.

"C'mon were leaving." I ordered, pulling him with me to get Michael.

"Michael!" I yelled. He turned around looking wasted as hell, just like everyone else here, including Luke.

"Hey look you found him!" He pointed out.

"Yeah with no help from you. Were leaving, NOW!"

"Aw you're no fun!" Luke giggled. God I want to punch him so badly right now, but instead I grabbed both Luke and Michael and dragged them out of the bar, heading to the car. Michael stopped walking, "wait I have to pee."

"You can pee when we get home."

"But I have to go now!" He whined. I glared at him and he shut up, good idea Michael.

-

Ashton's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening downstairs, I walked down slowly to see who it was. What I saw was a very drunk Michael and Luke.

"What's going on?" I asked. Calum looked at me and his eyes widened, "Uh Ashton shouldn't you be asleep?"

"I heard the door open so I came down to see who it was. Are they..." before I could finish, Luke came over and kissed me roughly on the lips. I tried pushing him off, but he just gripped me tighter. Calum pulled him away, letting me catch my breath.

"Luke you fucking horny bastard!" Calum yelled at him pinning him against the wall.

"Calum..." I started but he interrupted me, "No Ashton. He's drunk! He's fucking drunk again and you can't just let him take advantage of you that way!"

Luke squirmed out of Calum's grip and kneed him in the balls, "Calum fuck off he's fine and I can kiss him if I want to! I know you have some kind of crush on him but he's MINE and not yours!" Luke yelled in Calum's face, Michael came over and got between the two. I'm not even sure what just happened.

"Both of you stop! All of your fucking little out bursts are getting really annoying Luke and you need to stop. You give me a fucking headache, I'm going to bed and I don't want to hear anything else about it or I swear I will kick both of your asses!" And with that Michael stormed out of the room, a little wobbly.

"Ashton I'm-" Luke started.

"I don't want to hear it. You're drunk. We can talk about this in the morning just get some sleep, okay? We have a meeting with the adoption agency tomorrow and I don't need you passed out while we're signing papers."

"Please just let me-"

"Go. Now." I ordered. He obeyed and went upstairs into the room we shared, I looked at Calum one last time before going back to bed myself. I should have known this was going to happen.

-

I'm not even sure what just happened in this chapter. It totally sucked but I couldn't think of anything else to write. Again sorry for any mistakes I just don't feel like reading it.

40 votes?