XV

Hoseok was now in the car, on his way to his first destination.

« Pine station sir? » The driver asked the boy.

Hoseok hummed in response.

<Flashback>

« Hyung, I need to tell you something.. »

« What is it Hoseok? »

« I'm leaving.. »Hoseok played with the hem of his shirt.

« W-What are you talking about Hoseokie? » The elder said with a quite crack in his voice.

« Hyung... I'm leaving. I need to »

« No you don't. »

« I need to. I have to find myself... I'm lost. You've helped me so much, that it's now time for me to help myself! I'll be leaving tomorrow at 9:25am.. »

« Hoseok... Is that why you were thanking me for all of those things I've done? ... You were planning on leaving? »

« Yes hyung. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me. You've taught me that as your feelings for someone grow stronger, so does your fear of losing them. That's why I have to leave. »

At this point, the elder was now sobbing.

« H-Hoseok! You can stay! It's okay! »

All the younger could do was embrace the elder until he calmed down.
« Hyung, promise me you won't cry again when I'm gone »

They had all settled down, now it was time for Zander to explain what was going to happen.

« So.. You're really planning on meeting
Yoo- I mean, him? »
The elder said as he bit his tounge in the process.

« Yes hyung, I'm planning on meeting Yoongi.. You can say his name you know. I need to put all of this behind me, and move on. »

« Do you plan on telling him you're leaving? »

« ..... Uh »
The younger bit his bottom lip.

« Hoseok, you're going to have to.

« I-I know! You don't have to remind me you know » He pouted.

« Do you plan on getting back together? »

« .... One step at a time now.. »

«Oh Seokie, I'm going to miss you so much. Anyways, before I start crying again, I spoke to Yoongi on the phone and we planned for you guys to meet at Pine station. That's before your next destination, which would be the airport for your flight. »

<End of flashback>

« Sir, we're here... » The driver called out to Hoseok who was daydreaming.

« Where? » The boy asked in confusion.

« Pine station. We're here. I believe after here, I'm supposed to be taking you to the airport?»

« Ah, right right, you are »The younger said while walking out the vehicle.

'It's time'
He thought to himself, as he looked for the one he was meeting up with.

'He said Pine station, but couldn't even give s proper location as to where'
He pouted while he walked behind the building.

Hoseok saw him. He found the person who he left- no. He found the person who left him s long time ago.

« ... Yoon..gi? »
He slowly called out to the said male, as he slowly approached the elder who was sitting on a bench, staring at the field.

new update
have a nice day
:—)

~sye