•Sweet Nachos• {special}

Zander, Namjoon, Hoseok & Jungkook, we're all sitting at a booth, inside of the movie theatre killing time, until it was time for their movie.

Zander and Namjoon started to tell stories about what happened when they were in high school together. Zander started to tell the story of the time how Namjoon almost got caught by the teacher, while trying to cheat during a test.

The whole room was filled with laughter from the boys. Suddenly out of nowhere Hoseok felt something. There was a leg. A leg playing with his member. Now of course the boy tried to not think about it. He proceeded to look down the table, making sure not to attract the attention of Zander nor Namjoon hyung.

As he expected. It was the leg of Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. The boy tried to knock the elders leg off of his chair, but failed. The elder only seemed to be interested in doing that only there, and at that moment.

(Btw, it's those table booths. So Hoseok and Zander are sitting right beside each other, while Jungkook is sitting across the table facing Hobi, and Namjoon beside Jungkook, while facing Zander)
Here is how a booth looks like. An image, for the imaginably impaired.

Hoseok's face was bright red

Hoseok's face was bright red. Redder than the colour red itself. He quickly glanced at Jungkook, who already had his eyes plastered on the boy, Hoseok saw a satisfied expression, with a wide grin across his face.

Moments passed as the elder stopped playing with Hoseok underneath the table. The boy decided it would be best if he started to eat the large plate of hot Nachos, with extremely delicious cheese everywhere.

"Mmmm, this is so goo— argh!"

"What was that Hoseok? » Zander asked with a confused look.

« N-nothing... mmm, n-nothing at all"

Jungkook was back again. Teasing Hoseok.

"May I be excused please? I need to use the bathroom." Hoseok had left. Not wanting the aching bulge in his pants to react and further.
As he left, Zander had whispered into the boys ears. « Take your time » is all he had said. Leaving a confused Hoseok.

///

7 minuted had passed, leaving a worried Jungkook.

« Hyungs, where is he? I don't think it takes this long to take a piss. »
« Don't worry, he'll be back soon. »

« Why dont you go check up on him Jungkook? »

« You're right! »

///

As Hoseok was washing his hands, Jungkook had walked in with the most widest grin ever.
He snuck up behind Hoseok, giving him a tight back hug. The boy jumped at first, to look into the mirror to find the elder already staring him down. Hoseok saw lust. Lust was taking over the elders eyes every second they stood there.