VI

Jungkook and Hoseok, had become even more close than before. They would always hang out together whenever they could. They would even send little gifts to each other, just to show they care. It even came to the point where Jungkook especially, didn't want to leave Hobi's side.

☹ ☹ ☹
Hoseok and Jungkook we're at the elders place, watching a series of « Adventure Time »

« Seokie » The elder said in a soft voice.

« Hm? » the boy replied, but still to focused of what he was watching.

« I-I have to tell you something »

The boy seeming just to inclosed with the show replied « Well then go ahead, nothing's stopping you is it? »

« I-....I love you! » The elder had said it. He had said what he'd wanted to say all this time. He had said was was holding him back. He had said what he truly desired.

Hoseok had suddenly turned all his attention to Jungkook, as if what he was watching wasn't his priority anymore. He gave a light chuckle with a reply. « I love you too! »

Jungkook looking down, fiddling with his hands, looking as if regretting what he had just said. Quickly looked backed up with a big grin forming on his face. « Really?! »

« Well yeah! I love you so much! you remind me of my mom! All the cuddles we do, and caring! »

At that instant, Hoseok was pulled into an unyielding kiss, as his and Jungkook's lips were locked tightly together. The latter bit the bottom of Hoseok's lip, granting for access. Hoseok let out a small moan, yet a moan that turned Jungkook crazily on. He slipped his tounge into the younger's mouth, which he then proceeded to suck onto the younger's tounge, while exploring each and every section of his mouth.

The kiss began to get extremely heated, as Jungkook dived himself onto the boy.

« J-Jung.. » As the kiss started to become heated, Hoseok tried calling out to the boy.  « Seokie....mmm.. I love you much more... than a brother » Jungkook proceeded to say as the kiss was becoming intense.

« J-Jungkook I-« Hoseok could barely speak, since Jungkook had clearly locked their mouths together. « Hobi, babe, I want you. »
« Kookie! » Hoseok tried wiggling himself out of the kiss. But failing since the latter was much more muscled. « I want you Hoseok. I want to own you. I want you to be mine. » The elder had said that during that rough, intense kiss.

« Jungkook! » Hoseok had finally managed to push the elder off. Panting in the process from what was going on. « Jungkook, what the fuck?» Jungkook who was surprised at the sudden outburst. « Hobi? » The latter looked into the younger's eyes trying to look for clarification. If what the older felt, if Hoseok could return. « Jungkook, I can't »

☹ ☹ ☹

It had been weeks, 3 weeks to be exact. Of the little situation that happened with Jungkook and himself.

Hoseok was at his usual spot, in the booth near the window, in the small coffee shop he seemed to love so much. His head was laid down on the table, with arms around him. But his head was lifted up by the sound of something getting placed onto the table.

« Heres that Ice tea you ordered Hoseokie »

« Thank you unnie! » The boy tried saying in his most positive voice, but only came out was a glum sound.

« Are you alright?.... You look exhausted. »

« Don't worry, I'm fine. Completely fine. » The boy said, trying to flash one of his famous smiles.

« If you say so then »

<Flashback to that night>

« What do you mean you can't?! » The elder plead.

Hoseok flinched a bit, watching at how Jungkook suddenly raised the tone of his voice.
« I-...I just c-can't, okay?! »

« But..I love you Hoseokie.."

« I love you too Kookie, but I can't return back that type of love."

"You still have feelings for Yoongi... don't you? »

Jungkook watched as when he mentioned the name and the question, Hoseok's body had stiffened.
« Wha—»

« I saw.... I saw it in your eyes. When I kissed you, hoping you would respond back, I pulled back and looked into your eyes. They looked claimed, claimed as if having its own master.

« I- I have to get going.... thanks for the company.. » The boy had said in a slow hesitant voice.

"I'll walk yo—"

« No. No, it's fine.... see you later. »

With that, Hoseok walked out the door, head hung low. Hoseok and Jungkook encounters suddenly stopped, like they haven't been meeting each other at all. The little phone calls as well. They wouldn't even text good morning's, nor goodnight's.

Oof, here's a smol update. I'm planning on doing som specials at the end of the book, or midway.

~Kaiko