IX

Hoseok approached the table.

« Jungkook?... »

« Oh, Hoseok! You finally made it! »
The elder said, as he got up trying to hug his 'friend'. But that didn't last long, as Hoseok shoved him away.

« Jungkook, what the fuck? And Jimin, what the hell are you doing here?! »

The elder sighed, as he held a worried face.

« Hoseok, there's something I need to tell you.. Please? Sit down? »

« No. What? »

« Just sit down you idiot! »
Jimin yelled.

« Jimin, I said i'll handle the talking. »

« The fucks going on? How do you two know each other? »
The younger seemed to be getting mad. Really mad.

Without thinking twice, he shoved himself into the booth, facing both the elders. « There! I'm sitting, are you happy now?! »

« Jheez, can you calm down? » Jimin proceeded to say, as he took a sip out of the coffee cup, with a smirk. As he noticed the bandage that was wrapped around the younger's arm.

« Excuse me? You have no ri—»

« Hoseok! » Jungkook yelled.

« Listen.. I have to tell you something. »

« We're dating.» Jimin said with a shrug. As he proceeded to take another sip of his coffee.

—-

The place was a mess.
Things scattered all over the place. The living room had a vile smell to it. Alcohol seemed to be the only scent in the whole house. It was a mess.

Hoseok sat on the couch, as he picked up another bottle of what seemed to be vodka, and drowned it down his system. He easily drank it, as if it was water. The boy had a very low alcohol tolerance. But that didn't stop him today. Before reaching down for another bottle, his phone let out another vibration for the 180th time that day. He knew who it was, but he definitely wasn't in the mood. « I'm tired. I want to leave this place. » He said chuckling, as he downed the bottle of vodka.

<Diner Flashback>

« We're dating. » Jimin said with a shrug.

When those words left the person he hated with a passion's mouth. The younger knew, everything was over. The friendship he had tried to build up. Hoseok definitely knew it was over. The past that he tried to leave behind and forget. Was back into his presence.

« WHAT?! »

« Hoseok, calm down please. » Jungkook said.

« EXCUSE ME? DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS? THIS IS THE PERSON I WARNED YOU ABOUT! THE ONE WHO TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME! THE ONE WHO TOOK AWAY MY HAPPINESS! »

By this time, he was yelling his lungs out.

« I know. Hoseok, I know.. okay? » Jungkook said in almost a quiet voice.

« Hmfh, why do you even care if we're dating? You guys are just friends anyways. Unless you've moved on from Yoongi to him? Oh, and don't bother. I'm aware that Kookie kissed you, but you couldn't return his feelings. » Jimin said.

« Please, just explain to me what the hell is going on. And Yoongi has nothing to do with this. Besides I thought you two were dating?» Hoseok said in almost a trembling voice.

« I know all the things Jimin did to you in the past was awful. But that was the past. We met at a bar, the day you ran out of my house. We both were interested in one another, after a couple of times we had hung out. So we decided to give it a shot. I also told him about you, and he already knew who you were. So I knew he was involved in your past, but I shrugged it off because the past is the past, and will remain the past. » Jungkook said. Hoping that the younger would understand.

« We're still friends, don't worry. »

« About Yoongi, we got into a fight. » Jimin said.

« So..? Hoseok? are you alright? »
Jungkook said.

« Smh, I told you we should've kept it private from him. » Jimin mumbled, about to take another sip of coffee.

But before the coffee cup was about to go into the elders mouth, it was quickly knocked out of his hands, and spilled everywhere onto the table and onto himself.

« WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM?! »
Jimin yelled to the boy, as him and his current boyfriend Jungkook, tried wiping the coffee off.

« MY PROBLEM? IM THE ONE WITH A PROBLEM HERE?! I KNOW ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS WHO YOU DATE JUNGKOOK, SINCE I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU THAT WAY, BUT YOU HAD THE AUDACITY, TO GO AND MAKE OUT WITH AN ASSHOLE, WHO I TOLD YOU CLEARLY TO STAY AWAY FROM?! THE ONE PERSON I TOLD YOU WHO RUINED MY LIFE, THAT YOU EVEN CALLED A DICK, WHICH YOU ARE NOW DATING? THE ONE PERSON YOU SAID TO STAY AWAY FROM, BUT YOU SEEM TO BE DOING THE OPPOSITE? » The younger yelled in a trembling voice, but choked on some words due to the tears that were streaming down his face.

« Hoseo—» Jungkook tried calling out to the boy, while reaching his hands about to pull him into a hug.

«DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! YOU'RE TELLING ME IT WAS ALL IN THE PAST AS IF I DON'T KNOW THAT?! »

All the yelling caught the attention of everyone and the manager who owned the place.

« I'VE TRIED JUNGKOOK. I'VE TRIED. I FINALLY MOVED ON, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I'VE BEEN HARSHLY PULLED BACK TO SQUARE 1 WHERE EVERYTHING STARTED FALLING TO PIECES. » He tried wiping away his tears, but that didn't seem possible.

« Hey! Is everything okay here? » The manager of the diner yelled out, while approaching the table.

« Ye—»

« No. Nothing is okay. I was just leaving. » The younger said, In a now calmed, but scary voice. As he was leaving, he quickly turned back to reassure he was done with everything.

« Oh and by the way Jungkook, I don't think we can remain friends. I don't even think we can be strangers to each other. I now know you were just another obstacle I had to get over, to be able to continue life. See y'a never. And Jimin, you're really fucking messed up. Fuck you. One last thing, Jungkook.." Biting his bottom lip in the process. "..I want to have zero contact with you whatsoever. None. It's not worth both of our time." » Hoseok said, as he waved off walking towards the exit, and not looking back once.

He had it. Not only with everyone, but with himself too.

« Sips tea »
~Kaiko