he made his way to my entrance and slowly started to flick his tongue against me. he had one hand on my hip and the other against my clit, rubbing me swiftly. i tangled my fingers in his hair, pushing him against me. 

he brought the hand down that was holding my hips in place down, and slowly slid two fingers into my entrance. i started to squirm underneath him as his tongue went faster and faster. 

"come on baby...give me a taste.." Diego kissed between my legs. his fingers quickly sped up, pumping inside of me faster and faster. 

"fuck.." i moaned as i felt myself start to release against his tongue. 

"damn my baby's so sweet..." Diego licked up almost every drop. 

he leaned up and smirked before crashing his lips against mine. my body felt weak and tingly. 

i was still breathing heavily as Diego rubbed his hands up and down my side. 

"my turn.." i giggled while pushing him down on the bed. he moved up and leaned his back against the headboard. i crawled over to him and got on my knees. i leaned down, arching my back while i grabbed his member in my hands and slowly moved my hand up and down. Diego grabbed my hair, pulling it out of my face so he could see my every move. i kissed the tip before sliding my tongue up and down his hard-on. i looked up at Diego, making complete contact with his mouth hung half-way opened. i wrapped my lips just around the head and twirled my tongue. 

"Fuck." i heard Diego groan. 

"want me to stop?" i teased while kissing up and down his member. 

"no lil ma...keep going.. please," he said. i bit my lip and smirked before taking him fully in my mouth. he threw his head back while pushing my head down further. i gagged lightly as i moved my head in an up and down motion. 

"shit..." Diego groaned. 

i started to speed up, moving my hand in sync with my mouth. 

"babe..im fixing to-" i felt his grip on my hair tighten. 

i moved my mouth up his member and stopped at the tip, then wrapped my lips around it again, slowly going down all the way as he started to release in my mouth. 

i leaned up and sat on my knees, swallowing and rubbing the back of my hand on my mouth. 

then i looked at him and grinned. 

"we gotta do this more often...damn." he exhaled deeply. 

"i agree," i said while sitting back.

"come on baby, go wash up, then we can cuddle and go to sleep." he smiled innocently. 

"fine." i smiled; i leaned up and wrapped the sheets around my exposed body. i slowly made my way to the bathroom without my crutches and got in the shower. 

once i got out of the shower i walked to the bedroom in a clean pair of Diego's boxers and a big T-Shirt, he was already laid up in bed watching Netflix. 

i slowly limped towards the bed and eased my way in. 

"Are you okay?" Diego raised an eyebrow. 

"yes, why wouldn't i be?" i smiled faintly. 

"you're acting like i didn't just watch you limp your way to bed, did i hurt you earlier?" he seemed concerned. 

"babe no, im fine. I'm just sore. ive been walking around a lot today. I'm worn out." i curled up against his chest. 

"you'd tell me if i ever hurt you without meaning too, right?" he looked down at me.

"of course." i laid my hand on his stomach. 

"Promise me something?" Diego whispered. 

"what is it?" i asked. 

"don't leave me...it'd destroy me if something happened to you and I wasn't there to do anything about it..i don't want something like what happened with Danny to happen again..." Diego wrapped his arms around me. 

"i promise." 

please excuse any grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.

this chapter was straight up smut lol. 

so i took a benchmark test for biology today. 

lol. 

i literally cried when i saw i only got 19 out of 48 questions right 😂 but then i wiped those tears away before anyone saw cause I'm a boss ass bitch and b i t c h e z don't cry. 

okay, so I just looked it up. and the grade average for a 19/48 is a 39%

YES! YOUR GIRL IS IMPROVING. 

stay in school k i d z dont be a failure like mwah. 

i love you guys 🖤

snapchat: hope. ahc

instagram: socialvega