Bio

Name: Hikari

Age: 15

Looks: Ice blue hair with iris highlights, sapphire blue eyes, pale skin, pale pink lips, thin, tall.

Relations: Yusuke(foster father), Hanako(foster mother), Riku(foster brother/crush), Sora(best friend), Kairi(best friend), unknown biological family.

Partner: Salamon

Outfit(as a child): A white top with navy lining on the chest and collar, decorated with three small bows, each held by a gold button. The navy skirt has a single streak of white at the hem and a slight ruffled pleat. On her feet are white strappy sandals. (Look at PriPara; Mini Ribbon Refreshing Coord).

As a teenager: A white T-shirt with sea-foam colored accents. It is worn with a blue and purple pleated skirt and a bright yellow jacket with a single, colorful badged placed on it. Burnt orange slip-on shoes with black coloring underneath and pink laces. Comes with a pair of tall white socks with stripes of blue and pink on top, and a yellow cloth tied around the ankle (Look at Aikatsu; Miracle Casual Coord. She also wears four bracelets on her left wrist; orange, green, dark purple and blue).

History: Hikari remembers nothing of her past. She only remembers running from someone and falling into darkness. She is washed ashore along with another girl named Kairi. Kairi is adopted by the mayor while Hikari is adopted by Riku's family. Close to ten years later, Hikari has become so close to Sora, Riku and Kairi, that the four of them are inseparable. One day, Riku proposes to build a raft in order to sail to other worlds. The quartet begins to construct the raft, not knowing they'll get more than what they bargained for.