XXIII

The music boomed through the speakers of her beats pill. She danced around to it in nothing but Shawn's boxers and a bralette. She had her hair in a very messy bun on top of her head and she had a fresh face. She flipped the pancake that she was fixing and quickly put the finished ones on a plate. All of her clients had cancelled so she decided to take this day off and play the role of a little home maker for once.

She had woken up early thinking she had to go in to work and couldn't go back to sleep so she took that time to clean up, shower, and begin cooking breakfast. It had been such a long time since she was able to do something like this for them. When one of her favorite songs came on, a song she had recorded herself a while back, she turned it up full blast.

"Body rock, put it all on meee," she sang out, the song playing in the background.

She continued to sing along with the song, until she heard footsteps. She turned around to see her fiance standing in the opening of the kitchen. He had a wide grin on his face and she began to blush.

"Did you hear me baby?" she asked him.

"Yes Beyonce, I did," he said.

She blushed and he smiled at her and moved closer to her. He wrapped his hands around her waist as she finished cooking up the breakfast.

"You sounded amazing," he whispered in her ear.

"It was okay,"

"Nah baby thug, it was amazing,"

"Thank you Shawn," she said to him smiling hard.

She gently pushed him off of her to fix plates for all of them. Shawn then took those plates and sat them on the table.

"Is Rosa still asleep?" Beyoncé asked.

"Nah, she was listening to music when I had checked on her,"

"Oh okay, call her down here,"

He went upstairs and saw Rosa still on her bed, with her Beats headphones on listening to her music. She was nodding her head back and forth and singing along with the song. She had a very pretty voice too. Something he never knew about.

"All the women in my life can sing," he said to himself.

"Sometimes I feel, like a motherless child, a long way, from homeee," Rosa sung out, going along with the lyrics of the song that boomed through her headphones.

Shawn walked up to her and gently tapped her on her shoulder. Her whole body jerked and she began to rapidly breathe in and out. He chuckled a bit at her reaction. He watched as she took off her headphones and turned off her Ipod.

"You hungry?" he asked her.

"Yes, you know I'm always hungry," she said with a laugh.

"You right!" he laughed, "But Beyoncé cooked breakfast, it's ready,"

Rosa immediately jumped from her bed and dashed past Shawn rushing downstairs to the kitchen. Shawn couldn't help but laugh at his niece. He followed behind her. By the time he was there the plates were sat at the table and both Rosa and Beyoncé were sitting down. He took his seat at the table and began to dig into his food.

They ate in silence and all finished around the same time.

"I'll wash the dishes babe, thanks for cooking," he said as he grabbed his plate and got up from the table.

"No problem baby," she said.

He kissed her on her forehead before grabbing the other plates and going to the sink to wash them.