XIX

She didn't answer him, she honestly couldn't. When she tried to speak no words came out and on top of all of this her throat was sore and it was hard for her to breathe.

"Cat got your tongue?" he asked her, coming up close to her once again.

His hands roughly wrapped around her arms and he pinned her to the bed. His face was only a few inches from hers and his eyes, his eyes, they seemed to bore holes into her skull. She wanted so badly to avoid his gaze but she couldn't help but stare back at him, the most courageous thing she has done towards him.

"Who is Shemar Beyonce?" he asked now, more calmly than before but that didn't mean he was less angry.

"A patient Shawn," she said breathlessly.

"Why he texting you at this time?"

"I have no clue, just let me check it,"

He released her and let her grab her phone. When she unlocked it she saw the missed calls and texts from Shemar. She opened the messages and read them slowly.

I hate to bother you at this time but I'm trying to take my medicine and this dosage looks completely wrong. I don't want to have another episode..my nieces and nephews are here...

She quickly texted him back and then showed Shawn. He felt like a complete idiot when he saw how innocent the messages were.

"I shouldn't even have shown you that much! When I tell you someone is a patient you should trust me. I have never given you a reason to not trust me,"

Now Shawn was the one who had been rendered speechless. He has done worse to women but this wasn't any woman, this was Beyonce, his fiancé. All he could feel right now was Shame as he looked at her purple bruised neck. It honestly looked so horrible so he knew he must've had a death grip on her neck.

"Cat got your tongue?" Beyonce asked mocking him.
She was livid and for once she was stepping out of her character. Now she would be the dominant and she was so ready for it. A fire burned in her veins as she hopped up from the bed and pounced on him. She threw blows to his face left and right. This is something she inherited from both Tina and Sade. If they could do nothing else, they could throw hands. Beyonce rarely fought but when she did you had to have already pissed get off to the utmost degree.

The final blow she delivered to his face was so hard. It was filled with so much anger and rage, that it felt as if it broke his nose. When Shawn felt it all he could do was chuckle. It hurt like hell but he didn't let it show on his face. He grabbed Beyoncé's arms before she could hit him again and pinned her up against the wall.

"I'm sorry Beyoncé," was all he said before letting her go.
She dropped to the floor since he had her pinned to the wall without her feet touching the ground. When she fell she stayed there with tears running down her eyes. She knew Shawn was crazy but she honestly had never thought about if he'd kill her or not. The grip around her neck was so tight and she felt as if she was slipping in and out of consciousness. It was so scary and it was as if his eyes were deathly black, like he wasn't even there at all.

Now when she looked at him she saw her fiancé, the person she loved.

"Why would you do that?" She asked him.
"Beyoncé I don't know okay. I snapped, i truly did. I love you and i just can't imagine another man doing the things i do for you Beyoncé! I can't imagine you leaving me!"

She sighed, she had almost forgot about how deep Shawn's issues ran. It didn't help that he hadn't been in therapy and probably hasn't been taking his medication.

"Bey I'm sorry okay! I will change and do whatever you need but i really need to get my nose fixed,"
"Want me to take you to the hospital?" She asked.
"No just look at my phone and call Dr.Neal,"