An Eternity With You

Luke sat upright in bed and watched Michael sleep, tilting his head to the side every now and then. He criss crossed his legs and laid his hand over Michael's stomach.

He casually tapped his stomach, thinking that would wake the older boy up, but no.

Luke sighed and leant down so his face was in front of Michael's and placed his lips gently on top of his boyfriend's. He leant back to see if that would wake him up but he failed again.

He whined and kissed Michael's closed lips, and continued to do so when he realized Michael was not waking up any time soon. Kisses were peppered over his lover's lips, causing Luke to become antsy.

He then tapped Michael a little more forceful on his stomach. Luke let out a single whine before doing it again, until he saw the beautiful green eyes he's been waiting to see all morning.

Michael turned his head to Luke and looked at him sleepily, silently cooing at the sight of his boyfriend in his oversized shirt and tight boxers with crossed arms over his chest and a pout on his pretty face.

"What do you want, Brat?" Michael asked in his raspy morning voice, sending Luke a small smile.

Luke huffed and fell forward so his was laying on Michael horizontally, their torsos together with his legs laying on the bed.

He buried his face in the white covers before muttering, "You take forever to wake up."

"You wake up too early." Michael rebutted and he wiped his eyes before yawning.

Luke shook his head and sat back up so he was sitting on his shins. "I just want as much time as possible to spend with you."

"You have me for an eternity," Michael laughed, "How much longer do you need?"

Luke actually thought for a moment, making Michael crack a smile.

"Ten eternities!" The blond exclaimed.

Michael kept his smile and brought his hand to Luke's chin, bringing it down towards his face.

"Come 'ere." Michael whispered before kissing Luke's lips. Luke put his leg over Michael's torso in order to get closer to him.

The smaller boy leant his head back to look at Michael's red lips before pecking them forcefully and getting back up. He stood up from the bed and used both of his hands to hit Michael's stomach like a drum.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Luke chanted.

Michael groaned and got out of bed, wrapping his one arm around Luke's shoulders and the other on his back. Luke thought he was going to hug him, but let out a yelp when Michael spun him around and brought them to the floor, the older boy putting Luke in a light headlock on the floor.

"Mike.." Luke groaned. He was completely done with Michael and it wasn't even 10am.

Michael rolled over so Luke's back was pressed against his chest. "You kept hitting me, you needed to be put in your place, you beautiful angel gumdrop."

"I'm hungry!" Luke yelled as he tried to roll out of Michael's grip.

With about five more minutes of banter and play fighting, Luke escaped from Michael and ran down the stairs to have something to eat. The older boy hugged Luke from behind as he watched him make some eggs.

He kissed Luke's shoulder and made his way up to his jaw. He could only reach his cheek from where he was standing but Michael was okay with that.

Michael sat down at the island and went on his phone to pass the time. When the food was ready, Luke put some on his plate and said, "Bon appetite."

Michael finished his food quickly while Luke took his time. Naturally, Michael helped Luke finish his food so they could lay down faster.

As Michael gave Luke a piggy back ride up to their room, the blond rested his head in the crook of Michael's neck.

"Are you tired?" He asked. Michael dropped the small boy onto the bed before getting on.

Luke nodded and covered himself in their blankets, saving only one for Michael.

Michael grabbed some of the blankets from Luke after a practical tug of war with them. "That's what you get for waking up so early."

Luke scoffed and turned his back to Michael, waiting for the boy to spoon him. "Shut up."

Michael snorted and pulled Luke close to his chest, keeping his arm secured over his waist. "I love you."

— • — • — • —

i just imagine muke have this play fight type of relationship where they act like best friends most of the time but with the benefit of kisses and cuddles