Office

Luke put the phone down after talking with a potential client, finishing the notes he made with the caller. He glanced up at the door where his boss, Michael, walked through as he tied his tie.

"Late again, Mike?" Luke smirked.

Michael scoffed, "I wouldn't be if you didn't leave certain marks on my neck that I have to cover every morning."

Luke giggled and smiled brightly. They've been in an office relationship for a few months and pretty much everyone in the office knew about them. They still remained professional and kept the PDA for home.

"You have a meeting with Brett Caselli at three." Luke mumbled as he answered the phone once more.

"Thanks, secretary."

"No problem, CEO."

— • — • —

During Luke's lunch break, he usually sat at his desk and ate since he didn't really have friends in the office.

He scooted back in his chair and ate his ham and cheese sandwich quietly. He checked his phone and saw a message from Michael, saying to come to his office.

Luke knocked before walking in, seeing Michael and his desk with his coat on.

"What do you need?" Luke asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

Michael shook his head, "Nothing..But you looked lonely and I'm going out to lunch so you're coming with me."

Mike knew Luke's troubles with making friends even at his age, and always let him eat with him when the blond was feeling lonely.

Luke got on his tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Mikey."

"Get your coat." Michael grinned and led the way out of the building.

— • — • —

Michael stood by the copier that was right next to Luke's desk and made his copies as he listened to Luke on the phone.

"He has a meeting that day, maybe another day?...Thursday isn't good e-...yes, sir..I understand it's just that he's going to be in a m-"

Luke began rubbing his palm in his thigh, a sign that he was getting anxious. Michael dropped his papers and marched over to Luke and took the phone from him.

"Who is this?" He asked demandingly.

There was a pause and Michael answered again. "You need to respect the fact that I have a schedule just as much as you do and I'd greatly appreciate it if you didn't speak to my employee so disrespectfully like that...And he already told you that I'm busy that day so why do you keep pushing it?"

Michael slammed the phone down and huffed, not noticing Luke jump a little.

"Mike.." Luke whispered as he looked down at his lap.

The older man kneeled down next to Luke's chair and grabbed his hands in his.

"What, Baby?"

"He called me stupid..a-and that I can't do my job right."

Michael sighed, making a mental note to report the worker to his company.

"You're not stupid, Luke..and you're the best damn secretary I've ever had."

Luke laughed, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. Michael stood up, bringing Luke with him.

"Where are we going?" Luke's asked as Michael dragged him into his office.

"You're gonna sit with me and listen as that douchebag gets fired."

Luke smiled and snuggled his face into Michael's blazer. "Thank you.."

Michael hummed and kissed the top of Luke's head before picking up his phone. "Love you, Princess."

— • — • — • —

i'm pretty sure brett caselli was a client from the office idk i'm a whore for that show

please don't forget to vote, thank youu