Quickie

**smut

— • — • —

"We don't have that much time, Baby..we need to be quick." Michael whispered as he dragged Luke to the bathroom backstage.

"I need you, Mikey." Luke whined, tugging on Michael's loose t-shirt.

The older boy smirked as he opened the door, quickly shutting and locking it after pulling Luke in. They just finished playing a show, and the adrenaline caused Luke to get a little too excited toward the end. He had to keep his guitar in from of his crotch the whole time so no one saw his obvious boner.

Michael picked Luke up by his thighs, slamming him into the wall behind the door. Luke whimpered as he wrapped his legs around Michael's waist after ridding himself of his pants and boxers.

Michael began kissing down Luke's neck, leaving small love bites as he made his way to his chest.

"No foreplay, Baby..just get in me." Luke sighed, pulling Michael's long hair.

Michael groaned, unzipping his jeans and pulled out his dick, not even taking his pants fully off. Luke whined as he felt Michael's tip slide inside him.

The green eyes boy began thrusting his hips into Luke's, pressing each other's lips together. Michael tightened his grip on Luke's hips, leaving bruises that Luke would admire later.

"Oh, Baby boy...you feel so fucking good. You think I can make you come in five minutes?"

Luke whimpered before closing his eyes. Michael sped up his thrusts, hitting the blond's prostate.

Michael bit Luke's pale shoulder, concealing his loud groans into his sweaty skin.

"I'm so close, Mike." Luke gasped.

They were interrupted by loud knocks on the bathroom door. Luke looked up at the closed door but Michael continued his thrusts, the small boy having to cough to hide his moans.

"Luke, are you in there?" He heard Ashton's voice through the thin wood.

Luke bit his lip as Michael delivered a particularly hard thrust into him.

"Y-Yeah, I'm almost done."

"Have you seen Michael? We can't find him anywhere and we're getting ready for the bus."

Michael grinned up at Luke, teasing him by taking his dick out of him before shoving himself back in.

Luke kept eye contact with him as he responded. "I haven't seen him, s-sorry."

Luke couldn't help but let out a gasp as he bent back and hit his head on the wall behind him. He grabbed Michael's hair as he unexpectedly came between them.

Michael let out a long moan as he filled Luke's hole, sliding out of him once he finished. The small boy whimpered as Michael set him back on his wobbly feet, pulling up his boxers and tight skinny jeans.

Luke lazily pressed his lips to Michael's, slipping his tongue in the older boy's mouth. Michael tucked himself back in his pants, checking his phone for the time.

"Four minutes. Our new record.." Luke blushed, hiding his face in Michael's shirt.

He opened the door, making his way out of the bathroom before running into a body. He looked up and saw Ashton with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You both are gross and disgusting, you couldn't wait until we got to our hotel?"

Luke giggled as he grabbed onto Michael's hand, holding onto his arm as well.

Michael smirked for the twentieth time in less than ten minutes. "We'll be doing it again in the hotel so hopefully your room isn't next to ours."

— • — • — • —

ik i just asked for smut requests but i wrote this before i asked oops