High

Luke was laying in the hospital bed with bloody gauze hanging out of his mouth. He had just gotten his wisdom teeth out, and had a high dosage of drugs in his system.

Michael was next to the bed along with Liz, who was sitting at the end of the bed. Luke was currently looking around the room, looking very confused.

"Where am I?" Luke mumbled with a piece of gauze hanging out of his mouth.

"You're in the hospital, you got your wisdom teeth removed." Liz informed the boy.

Luke began to moan out, not liking being in the bed. The piece of gauze finally fell out of his mouth and landed on his chest.

"My tongue fell out!" Luke yelled.

Michael laughed, throwing his head back as Luke continued to yell.

"My-my tongue! It fell out!" He cried as he pick up the bloody gauze.

Michael shook his head, "That's not your tongue, Babe."

Luke leant his head back on the pillow, still confused about everything.

He started making gagging noises, which caught Michael and Liz's attention.

Michael stared at Luke, "What're you doin' Luke?"

"Sucking your dick." He said without hesitation, making Michael choke on his breath. He covered his mouth with his hand as he laughed.

"Luke!" His mother exclaimed, appalled at her sons words.

"What?" He whined.

"That's disgusting! Do not talk like that!"

Luke continued to whine about dicks and how he wanted to suck them as Michael couldn't contain his laughter.

The blonde looked over at Michael with new gauze in his mouth. "Hey, Pretty Boy." He mumbled.

Michael smirked, "Hi, Luke."

Luke started making blowjob motions with his hand in front of his mouth.

"Oh my god." Michael ran his hand through his hair at Luke's actions. He would never be acting like this if it weren't for the drugs in his system.

Liz shook her head, knowing this was the drugs talking, or at least hoping it was.

To distract Luke from pretending to give a blowjob, he stood up and sat down next to Luke. He took his pointer and middle finger and pretended to take Luke's nose from him.

"I got your nose." Luke's eyes widened and he brought his hands up to his face, feeling around for his nose.

Tears welled up in Luke's eyes as he thought Michael really took his nose from him.

"Gimme my nose back, please! I need it!"

Michael shook his head, "Are you gonna be good?"

Luke nodded his head, begging for Michael to give him his nose.

Michael brought his fingers up to Luke's face again and gave him his nose back. The blonde carefully felt around again to make sure his nose was back on.

He couldn't wait to tell Luke about all of the things he said and did while he was high.

— • — • — • —

I wish this happened so badly omfg literally just imagine luke pretending to give a blowjob

thoughts?

comment requests!!

One Shots | MukeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara