"Why? What were you thinking?" Barry says as he raises his voice. "You know how dangerous he is." 

"Hartley said he knew what happened to Ronnie." 

"I told you to let it go." says Caitlin has she pulls off her glasses. "I didn't want you looking into that for me."

" I wasn't doing it for you." Cisco paused, taking a deep breath before continuing. "I sealed Ronnie into the accelerator before it blew. He told me to wait two minutes, and I waited, but he didn't come back. And I can't stop thinking, Ronnie wouldn't be like he is right now if I had't just waited a little bit longer. I've wanted to tell you so many times. I'm so sorry."

"So you carried that around this whole time? Do you know what Ronnie would say if he was here?" says Caitlin as she approached him. "He would say that you did the right thing. It wasn't your fault. What happened that night wasn't anybody's fault. Come on. Don't we have a teleporter to catch?" 

"We do have a teleporter to catch." Wells says, cutting into a very sentimental moment. "And fortunately, we do have a promising theory. Take a look at this." Wells pulls up a DNA container onto the screen. "Now, this is the normal behavior of the particulate that Shawna left behind. Watch what happens when we remove light." Before the tiny dots were moving all around, but when Wells turned off the light the dots stopped moving. 

"Shawna can only become entangled with something she can see. Take away her ability to do that-"

"She can't teleport." I fill in. 

"Exactly."

"So, we just need to get her into a dark space. How do we do that?" Caitlin ask 

"That's a valid question." Wells sighs as he tries to thing. During this Barry phones rings causing him to step off to the side.  

"Hello? What? Yeah, I'll be right there." Barry yells in panic gaining our attention.

"What's wrong?" I ask, reading his expression.

"M-My dad. He's been stabbed." Barry explains, clearly shaken up by this.

"Hey," I say grabbing his hand. "Go, he needs you. We'll take it from here." Barry numbly nodes and speeds off causing papers to fly everywhere. 

"Bad timing, but what happened to the paper weights Felicity sent us?" Cisco ask to no one in particular. 

~~~

After doing my best to help the team figure out how to take down this teleporter, I went off to Austin's house to see what he's up to, but not before stopping by big belly burger. While waiting outside Austin's door I get a text from Barry letting me know that his' father is alright which is a relief to hear.

"I feel like you have a sixth sense in knowing when I'm hungry." says Austin once he opened the door.

"Well, I wished you had a sixth sense on knowing when I'm at your door because you take ages to open it." I tease while stepping into his cute little house. 

"Fair enough," Austin reaches in the bag for some fries and points over to a pile of clothes. "Good thing you're here for I can't figure out what to wear for Saturday." I walk over to his line up and point to a nice furry jean jacket.

"You have no choice, but to wear that."

"It's cute, right? Got it at some thrift store."

"It's amazing." I tell him, taking a seat with my hamburger. "If you don't wear it I will steal it from you."

"I have no doubt you will." Austin laughs. "What about this shirt?"

"Eat first, then I'll help you." I say while shoving a burger in his face.