Danton Black

I walk into S.T.A.R Labs and I'm holding this new staff I've got for myself in case of anything cause after talking with Barry, I do need something to keep me safe and what's better than a staff? This staff is different from other staff since it can fit in bags with just a press of a button I can make the staff smaller, into like a drum shape and carry it around with me. Best thing is I know how to use it, cause if I didn't I would have been in real trouble. But as I walk into the Cortex I hear Caitlin on the phone,

"I know, but you need to get to S.T.A.R Labs right now." I walk in to find Danton Black standing right in front of Caitlin. I couldn't help, but let out a scream. I run in front of Caitlin pushing her back, staff ready. I wait for Black to strict first, but he doesn't. He doesn't move an inch. I look behind me at Caitlin.

"Um, okay... why isn't he moving?" I ask. Caitlin was about to answer me, but before she could I felt a hand push me back and there in front of me was Barry. He faces shows that he's worry.

"Barry, it's okay." says Caitlin.

"It's is not okay," Barry says walking around Black staring at him. "Black is here, and he's... just standing there. That's not him, is it?"

"It's one of his replicates," Caitlin says proudly.

"How did you get it?" I ask.

"I grew him." says Caitlin earning herself some confused stares.

"I isolated a sample of Black's blood from your suit to see if I could trigger the in vitro cultivation process and learn how Black multiplies. So I exposed the target cells to a protein gel, and they began replicating into that," says Caitlin pointing to Black.

"Why isn't he doing anything?" asked Barry.

"We did a brain scan. Involuntary motor functions are active, little else," says Dr.Wells.

"We think it's acting as a receiver." says Cisco.

"Oh, so the clones are like empty shells without Black," I say.

"Shut down the real Black, and you might shut them all down."says Caitlin.

"But how do we know which one's the real Danton Black?" asked Barry.

"That occurred to me given your own passing out." says Caitlin.

"Something you never bother to tell me about," I say looking at Barry. "Well, until last minute."

"Says the girl holding the staff. Since when did you get a staff?" Barry said in a mocking tone.

"Anyway continue Caitlin," I say ignoring Barry.

"Black has limits, just like you. Controlling all of those clones must require a tremendous amount of physical strength. So look for the one showing signs of weakness or fatigue. He's the prim." says Caitlin making it sound easy, but I bet it isn't.

"Just a theory, but one you might want to put to the test, Mr. Allen." says Dr.Well.

"Plus, Madison and I whipped up these high-calorie protein bars for you to keep your metabolism up," says Cisco handing him the bars. Black clone starts moving causing Caitlin to scream. I took out my staff about to hit Black in the head when I heard a gunshot. Black collapsed showing me Joe at the entrance with his gun at hand.

"Any more of them?" Joe asked.

"Nope," Caitlin responded quickly.

"Oh come on, I had him," I say with disbelief.

"A thank you would be just fine." says Joe.

"Oh sorry, thanks," I say.

"Why did it start moving?" Barry asked.

"The prime. My guess is the prime is on the move. This one heard the summons to battle." Dr.Wells says.

"And I know where he was summoned to. Stagg industries," says Joe.

"You should call it in." says Barry.

"Police can't fight this. What Black's become, like Mardon beyond me. Maybe beyond them, too. The only person it's not beyond is you. You gotta do this. I get it. So for once in your life, do what I tell you to do. Go stop him." says Joe. I had to hand it to him, that was a good speak. Barry smiles and nods. He uses his speed to put on his suit, but before he leaves he kisses me on the forehead. I smile. Gotta loves Barry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all gather around the computer to hear what's happening, but to be honest things don't sound good from the other end. One against who knows how many isn't fair and is cowardly in my books.

"Gah! Ah! Ah!" We heard Barry cry.

"Remember, Barry find the prime." says Dr.Wells.

"There's too many of them to fight." We heard Barry say.

"Barry, you need to isolate the prime," I say.

"I can't. It's impossible," says Barry.

"Nothing's impossible, Barry. You taught me that.You can do that." says Joe. After that, there was a long pause followed by cries and grunts of pain. Then we heard Barry breathing heavily.

"Barry. Barry, are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. It's done." says Barry still out of breath, but alive which was good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Central City police officials are now confirming former employee Danton Black-"

"I tried to save him." Barry interrupted the News.

"Doesn't sound like he wanted to be saved. Some people, when they break they can't be put together again." Dr.Wells says.

"Some people heal even stronger." says Barry.

"I hope so," I say.

"Well, at least multiplex won't be able to hurt anyone else," says Cisco. We all look at Cisco.
"Told you I'd come up with a cool name." says Cisco.

"Yeah, I may be the one in the suit doing all the running, but when I'm out there helping people, making a difference, you're all out there with me. Finally realized something, we were all struck by lighting," says Barry.

"Group hug?" I ask with a grin.

"Yep." replies Cisco. We all gather around Dr.Wells hugging each other. I was about to leave S.T.A.R Labs until Barry stopped me.

"Did you forget?" says Barry.

"Um no... I just don't know what you're talking about." I say with a shy smile. Barry chuckled.

"Our date." says Barry.

"Oh dude, I forgot I'm sorry. Let me just head home-" I was to say"and let me get change." but before I even got to finish I was in my apartment. Barry went to sit in my living room getting cozy.

"I'll wait," he says with a cheeky smile. "And you can also tell me about the staff thing on are the way to the movie."

"You sure are something," I say with a smile, kissing Barry on the lips.

"Don't lie. You love me." Barry says.

"Yep, I love you," I say with a big grin.

"I love you too," Barry says as I walk into my room. That's the first time we ever said that to one another.

 That's the first time we ever said that to one another