20

kim seomin|| friday|| 3:04pm

this whole week was rather messy. my parents and i are on good terms, i am chasing my dreams without fear, i caused someone a heartache, and most importantly i got a boyfriend truthfully, i like no, love a lot.

"haknyeon, can we talk?" i asked him as i walked onto the rooftop. this is where haknyeon hangs out when his mind is full of thoughts. he's been here a lot ever since i indirectly rejected him, it hurt me to reject him but i didn't want to give him false hope as well.

"yea sure." he said looking up at me. his eyes and nose were red and he was crying. it broke me even more that my eyes got watery.

"i know we had a connection and i know i led you on and truthfully, i liked you as well too.but my heart loved hyunjin. i'm not sure why but something about him gets me excited, happy. with you i was just only happy. my heart didn't do that thing. but all the time i spent with you and all the laughs we had and all the moments we had were special to me. even when you stole my first kiss it was special to me. you will always be an important chapter in my life. haknyeon, i love you! thank you for being a good friend" i cried  bit and hugged him while he sobbed at my words.

"i am happy if you are happy. you are my happiness but he is yours. even if it hurts me i will force a smile until that smile becomes real again. i hope we can stay friends no matter how much i love you, we could still be good friends right? thank you seomin for being my first love and stealing my first kiss. i love you too" he said as he kissed me on my forehead. i smiled a bit and hugged him while he laughed.

after he finished crying we made our way to the cafeteria where our friends would be waiting for us. hyunjin greeted me and he took my hand into his as we at down. i smiled at everyone and began to eat.

i was grateful for every single one of my friends and most importantly that dance studio. if i had never went to that studio i would have never met hyunjin and everyone else. God does work in mysterious ways.

"all because of that studio" i said as i smiled to myself while everyone looked at me as if i wa crazy. "i love you all" i said as i pulled them all in for one big group hug.