16

hwang hyunjin|| tuesday|| 7:40am

"where is seomin? i haven't seen her since yesterday when she told me to... leave her alone." i asked seungmin

"she left early again. the boys and her had practice. tomorrow you guys show your dances. she loves JBJ so she has to prepare she says. i hope her team and your team win" seungmin said giving me a thumbs up.

i missed seomin and when i get the time to apologize i will confess my feelings towards her whether she still likes me or not.

on the whole way to school i decided to walk instead of going by car. it gave me time to practice what i would say, i also left a bit earlier than the boys to have some space.

"seomin, i'm sorry- ugh no won't work."
"seomin-ah, i'm sorry for saying those hurtful words. i did it because- nope, if i say that she'll think i'm afraid to get teased." i yelled 'ugh' in the middle of the sidewalk and thankfully no one was out. i grabbed my hair in anger and kicked the air.

"hey hey, calm down there buddy" euiwoong said as he pulled next to me going slowly on his bike.

"what happened?" he said as he signaled me to a bench nearby so we can talk.

"so basically seomin caught me saying all these hurtful things about her to the boys. i didn't mean any of it though. they asked me if i liked her and i said no. i didn't want to admit it. but i said i hate almost everything about her. she was behind me and when i turned around she slapped me and ran away crying." i said while looking at euiwoong. he looked angry, i mean he was seomins friend. they all practically loved and adored her as if she was their own.

"first... you're fucked up and i could hit you right now for saying mean words to her knowing where she came from. second, just give her space and time. she needs it. let her sort out her feelings for you and haknyeon. they kinda kissed yesterday and they were all coupleish. tomorrow after she performs in front of the school and in front of JBJ and if she makes it congratulate her. it'll probably make her feel better. then apologize and explain. do it all romantically." he said as he patted my shoulder and helped me get up.

"let's go to school now rat face" he said as he smiled and rode off on his bike.

i thought about it deeply and thoroughly. i knew her team was going to make it tomorrow so i'm going to buy her flowers and set up the house for a in home date. i will explain to her and also confess to her. i will also invite her parents and little sister - they need to see how good she is.