11

kim seomin|| saturday|| 1:01pm

"yah yah yah, guys let's go over it already and have some fun! let's play a game" i said as i wiggled my eyebrows at the boys in front of me. "what game?" minho asked.

"hide and seek!! we have to use only a few stores on each floor. the losing team had to perform on the mall stage. no ifs, ands, or buts" i said as the boys looked at one another.

"deal" they all said. we split up into teams.

me-haknyeon-hyeongseop-hyunjin-jeongin-felix-youngmin

vs

euiwoong-woojin-changbin-chan-minho-seungmin-jisung

it was euiwoongs team to count while we hid. as they went and counted we decided to split up to make it harder for them. they would most likely think we would all be together.

haknyeon, hyeongseop, hyunjin and i went to uniqlo while jeongin, felix and youngmin went to god knows where.

haknyeon and hyeongseop hid together while hyunjin and i hid together.

hyunjin and i ran to a small space in between the shelves and hid.

"u-uh maybe i should go somewhere else. we're a lit-little bit too close." i said as i tried getting out. hyunjin pulled me closer and covered my mouth with his hand.

"i see euiwoong and woojin." he mouthed as i nodded and stayed quiet. we heard a scream and we knew hyeongseop and haknyeon got caught. haknyeon stood near us waiting for woojin and euiwoong to find us in the store. haknyeon turned on his phone to take a photo but little did he know hyunjin and i were behind him.

we thought it'd be funny to scare him so while he snapped the photo we did a pose and hid behind the shelves. haknyeon turned around really quickly muttering a 'daebak..'

hyunjin and i started laughing so hard that we ended up getting caught.

"good hiding place! we were about to leave" euiwoong said while laughing at the photo haknyeon took.

then it was the our teams turn to count. we counted up to 45 seconds and split up again in the same pairs.

"i think i know where euiwoong and jisung are - footlocker, they're obsessed with sneakers." i said as i ran ahead of my team mates.

we arrived in footlocker and we scanned every place carefully. that was until i saw 2 pairs of feet in between the clothes. i chuckled a bit and called my team mates over quietly. we sneaked up and yelled.

euiwoong and jisung yelled in fright. we all laughed super hard but ended up getting kicked out of the store. we played for another hour until people started complaining about us and well we got kicked out of the mall.

"i had fun guys!! even though it started off a bit... rough i had fun." i said as i looked at the boys in front of me. i smiled widely and hugged euiwoong, haknyeon, hyeongseop, youngmin, goodbye.

the 10 of us got into the van and i fell asleep. leaning on hyunjins shoulder.

i always feel some type of way when i'm with hyunjin. earlier when we stood so close i had the urge to kiss him and i wanted to stay there with him longer.

i fell asleep to my thought of hyunjin.