14

kim seomin|| monday|| 6:30am

"YAH H-HYUNG!!! WHY ARE YOU KISSING SEOMIN?!?!" euiwoong yelled as he walked in with donghan, jinyoung, and hyeongseop.

"wah... our haknyeon grew up so fast" hyeongseop said as he wiped away his fake tears. haknyeon quickly got off of me and lent me a hand.

"w-what are you guys doing here? haknyeon said you guys would sleep in!" i said a bit surprised

"we didn't want our precious seomin to practice alone with haknyeon. we wanted to surprise the both of you! but when we were near we saw the troublemaker dance and then we all of that stuff." jinyoung said as he shouted a bit making everyone else but haknyeon and i laugh.

"aigooo my precious babiess" i said trying to get the kiss off my mind as i hugged them all "LET'S PRACTICE!!" i said as the boys groaned and put down their bags.

we all danced for the remaining hour or so. again, the room was filled with hot and misty air as the mirrors were covered with a bit of fog. we then turned on troublemaker.

haknyeon put aside the kiss and we acted as sexy as we could. we had to pull off the best stage. so that is exactly what we did. at the end, haknyeon and i got so close to each other that we nearly kissed. but we wanted our performance to be erotic.

"YAH YAH NO MORE KISSING SCENES PLEASE. NOT UNTIL YOU DATE" euiwoong yelled as haknyeon and i pulled away from one another laying.

"truthfully, seomin the performance would be better if you guys changed your looks a day before the performance. like while we perform 'Say My Name' you guys can have on wings and stuff. then as euiwoong, jinyoung, donghan and i do a little dance break to distract the audience you and haknyeon run backstage and change your appearance. like makeup and clothes." hyeongseop said as the other nodded their head as haknyeon looked at each other confused.

"wigs? why wig if we aren't changing our hair?" haknyeon asked as i nodded.

"dye it. haknyeon, dye it brown and part it for once. seomin, dye it blonde and cut it short. it'll totally be troublemaker material. then tour outfits.. well we'll leave that to daehwi" euiwoong said as he smirked.

truthfully, i thought we would all look badass. i loved the idea.

"WE HAVE 2 DAYS LEFT TO PREPARE. let's do the dying tomorrow. we should end night practice a bit earlier, before dark to get ready and buy outfits. deal?" i said looking at the boys in front of me. "deal!~" they all yelled excitedly.

we changed into our uniforms and made our way to dance class. since this school was mostly used for music and having fun they cancelled all our other classes for the nect 2 days for our performance. so basically the boys and i changed for no reason. we could've kept on our dance clothes which we changed back to.

the school day ended...

"yah yah yah... guys, i can't make it tomorrow to the shopping and dying and stuff. i have to go visit my grandparents tomorrow in daegu. i'm getting pulled out of school early. can we go today?" donghan said panting from running to our normal dance practice studio.

"sure i don't se a problem with it." we all said at the same time chuckling.

"LETS GOOO!!" haknyeon yelled while he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"s-seomin... where are you going? why aren't you practicing?" i heard hyunjins voice and i turned around. i forgot about what happened but the minute i heard him i got upset again and i stiffened.

"don't worry about it. it's not like you care anyways." i said giving him a cold glare and turning around with the boys and walking away to the bus station.