18

*this is a continuation of seomin pov*

it felt good being on stage and hearing them scream my name out. i felt happy and overwhelmed. i felt like i was chasing the right dream, my classmates gave the best cheers.

after the crowd calmed down all the groups were called up to the stage. we stood in the order we performed in.

"okay, the judges who are the teachers and JBJ will evaluate you and tell you what you need to improve on. afterwards, they'll say the ranks and of course top 2 will perform at JBJs concert!" the speaker said making the crowd cheer.

"group 1... you guys did well! but the thing you need to work on is your balance. it would have been 20 times better if you guys focused on balance more rather than the moves." kenta said as group 1 bowed and thanked them

"group 2... you did well!! i really enjoyed your performance! but in my opinion you guys weren't prepared. your foot movements weren't on point and you guys were not in sync. work on that!" hyunbin said as the other judges nodded their heads in agreement.

"group 3... wow! just amazing. i really enjoyed how the girls danced then dance break then the boys. and you used the main songs of produce 101! it was very well done. but next time, work on counting the beats. that's all" donghan said as the crowd cheered for hyunjin's group. i smiled a bit knowing they didn't get too much of negative advice.

"group 4... you were a complete mess. you were not in sync, you did some moves incorrectly, i noticed some of you danced the wrong moves. next time please practice more and make effort." taehyun said as the team frowned and thanked them judges.

"ahhh... lastly, group 5. well overall you did well. i was so glad to see you used our song! but i noticed the choreography was completely different. may i ask who put it together?" yongguk asked. all my group mates looked at me and the speaker handed me a microphone.

"u-uh i did... i didn't want to do the original dance because i felt like my body just couldn't go with the song and my members felt the same way. so we put in a bit more times and came up with our choreography. we praticed a lot and made sure we didn't mess up this new choreography." i said breathig heavily into the mic.

"it was amazing! also, the troublemaker cover was also beautiful. i enjoyed it to much. although, i wish our little brothers euiwoong, hyeongseop, and jinyoung practiced the dance break a bit more so it would be perfect. but haknyeon and you really did an amazing job with the troublemaker cover. it felt as if you were actually a couple! there were so many emotions and it was so beautiful. good job!" yongguk said as we bowed and thanked them. the crowd cheered for another 10 seconds.

"we will start the evaluation now." sanggyun said into the mic. "5th place is group 4." the crowd gave small cheers as group four went and took place on the 5.

"4th place is group 2." the crowd cheered a bit louder and the group walked over to the 4 on the ground.

now is when 3,2, and 1 were placed on the step things. it was nerve wrecking.

"3rd place is group 1" the crowd once again cheered a bit louder and group 1 went to the step that said 3rd place with wide smiles on their faces.

"now here is where we hard some trouble deciding. 2nd place is group 3. we decided to put you guys in 2nd place because the beats were extremely off. but you still did well." the crowds cheers grew and grew as hyunjins group stood on 2nd place step. they were happy and i was happy for them too.

"1st place is group 5!! you did very very well and the sexy vibe was very strong. congratulations to groups 3 and 5. you will perform with us, JBJ!!" we ran to 1st place step and stood there ready for a photo.

haknyeon took me and placed me on his shoulders as we faced the audience and took a photo with them. i, was living my dream and i will continue to follow it.