7

kim seomin|| friday|| 10:23am

turns out haknyeon and i have a lot of classes together and he introduced me to some of his friends. truthfully, i forgot about the other boys in my class as i played with haknyeon and his friends.

i looked over and saw hyunjin staring at me. i excused myself from haknyeon, donghan, jinyoung, euiwoong and hyeongseop as i made my way to hyunjin.

"hey, thanks for asking me to come here. i really like this school." i said with a smile on my face

"i'm glad you came. everyone already loves you" he said mirroring my smile.

"now go sit! dance starts soon" he said shooing me away. i smiled lightly and ran back to the boys. soon after mr.lee came in

"okay class, today we'll do a group dance project. you may choose your groups. 6 people to a group please!! the top 2-3 groups will perform with JBJ during their first concert" the boys and i looked at each other rapidly and laughed because we all thought the same thing. i wanted to do a JBJ song and since it is a JBJ concert i was excited. i love JBJ.

"yahhh kim seomin!!" hyunjin said running over to me. "be in my group!!" he said while standing up rather cooly.

"i'm sorry hyunjin... but i'm going to be with the boys! we all wanted to work together. maybe another time?" i said placing my hand on his shoulder. his smile turned into a frown and he nodded his head and walked away.

"seomin! what song do you want to dance to?" haknyeon asked while he sat criss-cross on the floor.

"well...truthfully, i've been dancing a lot do 'Say My Name' by JBJ and i think have a choreography all set. maybe i can teach you and we can do that? then we can win and perform at their concert!" i said happily. the boys agreed and we planned to meet at the studio hyunjin and i dance at.

dance class was over at 1:15pm and it was finally time for lunch. i was happy. people were saying hi to me in the halls, people kept asking to be my friend, i was happy. excited.

i found the cafeteria and i looked for hyunjin and them. i looked for them for 10 minutes and i couldn't find them.

"yah, kim seomin, sit with us. we have enough room plus you can't seem to find your friends." donghan said as he pointed to the seat next to haknyeon.

i sat down and since i was too late to get here i decided to skip out on lunch for the day. haknyeon got up with his wallet and walked towards the line. but he already had his tray?

he got to the back of the line and slowly students were letting him cut the line. some students looked over at me before letting him pass. it made me curious.

"eat." haknyeon said as he placed the tray in front of me. i smiled widely and thanked him and the others and began to eat my food happily.