8

hwang hyunjin|| friday|| 4:44pm

school ended and i was on my way to the dance studio with seomin. she told me that her group was going to work on their dance project there and i decided to let my group join me too.

"i'll wait here for the boys" she said as she smiled weakly. she was wearing shorts her bruises can still show and all her sweatpants were dirty, she needed to do laundry. i felt bad.

i ran inside the dance studio and went to my locker. i found the cleanest pair of sweatpants and ran back outside.

"yah, kim seomin. i realized your bruises show in shorts and it's cold outside. wear these." i said handing them to her.

"thank you hyunjin but it's okay" she said handing them back.

"yahhhhhhhhhh kim seominnnnn" that boy hyeongseop yelled from afar.

"yahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahn hyeongseopppppppppp" she yelled back giggling afterwards.

"hyunjin, i'll talk to you later. let's walk home together! we have to practice now. byeeee" she said while she was being pulled away from me by the boys. i chuckled a bit and waved bye.

my group came 2 minutes after and we all walked in laughing and smiling. we decided to dance to Produce 101 season 2 'Pick Me' because it was still in right now and JBJ members were apart of 101.

seyeon, doyeon, donghyun, minji, davachi, and i were group partners. there were 3 girls and 3 boys. so we decided to do a mash-up of the boys and girls pick me.

donghyun, davachi, and i let the girl go first and when the beat dropped we did this really cool dance in between then it changed to the boys verison.

we practiced hard and hard for hours. we finally called break and i went out to get water with seyeon.

"you did really well! i didn't know you could dance that good!" seyeon said making me chuckle a bit. we went to the closest convience store.

"isn't that seomin and haknyeon? let's go with them!" seyeon said as she pulled me over.

"oh, hi guys!" haknyeon said as seomin turned around smiling brightly. she looked really happy and it made me smile.

"what are you doing here?" seomin asked as she grabbed more banana and strawberry milk along with water and other snacks.

"ah we have break so we came to get water." she nodded her head and pulled haknyeon away to pick out more snacks.