10

kim seomin|| saturday|| 12:30pm

"seomin-ah, hyunjin-ah wake up!! we're hereee" jeongin said as he squealed in excitement.

we woke up and i rubbed my eyes and tried to adjust to the sunlight flashing in my eyes. i let hyunjin get out the car and i made my way inside the mall leaving the boys behind. i ran to the food court with the boys trailing behind me.

i looked back at them as i continued to run as i stuck my tongue out. i laughed hysterically until i bumped into someone which took me aback.

"ah, i'm sorry" she said as she bowed.

"it's okay! it was my fault i shouldn't have been running" i said smiling back at her

"minki!! are you okay sweetie?" i heard a familiar voice and automatically shot my head up.

"d-dad? who-who is this...?" i asked looking at my dad and mom.

"we adopted a daughter! she's your age and she's very well mannered. she likes business and she's just everything we wanted but we got you instead. now she obeys us and she treats us well." he said while smiling and and putting an arm around her shoulder.

"seomin-ah, who is this?" i heard changbins voice as hyunjin whispered 'her parents'.

"m-mom... how can you allow this? h-how can you just replace me like this? i am your daughter!! i am yours!!" i said as my tears flowed out.

"seomin-ah... it's not-" my mom got cut off by a shout

"SEOMIN-AH!!!" we all turned our head to the person shouting my name and there was haknyeon, euiwoong, and donghan jogging towards us.

"wahh, my daughter is awlays surrounded by only men. remind you of someone honey?"my dad said as he turned to my mom.

"don't talk to my mom like that. and yes i am surrounded by all men because the only man i had in my life let me down and beat me until i couldn't walk anymore." i said with tears still coming down my face. "i hate you both!!" i said.

i felt a sharp pain across my face and i looked up and saw my mom. she then looked at her hand with shock.

"m-mom... you never hit me before..." i held my face and my mom came and hugged me.

"judy, get off of her right now if you don't want me to leave you. tsk i'm not even her dad but yet she still acts as if i am." i heard my dad say.

"yah that's enough!! leave seomin alone! she is the most awesomest and most talented and most prettiest girl that i know, that we know. we have only known her for about a day or two and she has already brought so much happiness to us. if you can't see how much potential your daughter has then that's your lost because ome day she'll become super famous and you'll come crawling to her for forgiveness when she talks in interviews about how badly her family treated her." haknyeon said.

my dad raised his hand to hit me again. i closed my eyes ready to get hit, but instead i didn't feel anything. i hesitantly opened my eyes and saw hyunjin holding his arm with all the other boys surrounding him.

"don't ever lay a hand on seomin again. you may be older than us, but when it comes to seomin all of us and others will hurt you as bad as you hurt seomin - even worse. don't even think about coming to seomin again!" hyunjin said as he threw my dads hand. i cried in hyunjins chest.

i walked up to minki "i'm sorry minki... you had to witness our family issues. if you ever change your dream and want to do something else go for it. here's my number, if you EVER need anything come to me. if anything we're sisters now right?" i said as i hugged her as a tear escaped her eye.