13

kim seomin|| monday|| 5:03am

i decided to get up early for school today. my dance group members and i decided to practice everyday before school, during lunch and after school to make sure we get to perform at the JBJ concert.

i wore black sweatpants and an oversized yellow crop hoodie with black sneakers

"hm? seomin? why are you up? are you... avoiding hyunjin?" seungmin asked. truthfully, i wanted to avoid hyunjin because he really did hurt me with his words. it was as if i got stabbed in the heart 3 times and came back to life each time just to be tortured again.

"kinda. but my dance group members and i agreed to meet every morning to practice our dance and then at lunch we'll practice. and after school we would practice too. i'm really trying to perform at the JBJ concert" i said smiling sheepishly at seungmin.

"don't think too much about what happened with hyunjin. i'll try to talk some sense into him later" seungmin said as he pulled me in for a hug.

i skipped breakfast and decided to head towards the school. once i arrived i saw haknyeon dancing. i chuckled and watched him.

his body moved perfectly to every single beat. the way sweat was dripping down his body made my heart beat increase a bit. the way he shut the world out while he danced appealed me. he was dancing to 'Fine' byTaeyeon. it was beautiful.

i was so into him dancing that i forgot about the world around me.

"yah!! seomin!!" i heard haknyeons voice as he smiled widely and came over to me.

"h-haknyeon!! where's everyone else?" i said as i tried to avoid my awkward tension.

"uhh they won't make it today for the morning practice. they all worked a night shift and got home at around 10 and finished homework at around 1. 4 hours of sleep plus dancing wouldn't be okay. so i told them to just sleep for the extra 2-3 hours until school starts" haknyeon said as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly

"ah it's okay. you're so caring" i said as i patted his sweaty head and smiling.

"let's practice!!" haknyeon said while walkin over to his speaker.

"okay so we all deiced you and i are centers. why don't we just have a solo dance too? for extra credit? our whole group gets extra credit even if it just a seperate dance or you and i" haknyeon said. i thought it was a good idea.

"okay! what song though?" i said confused. "troublemaker" he said as he thought of the best boy and girl collab. i nodded my head and we danced.

we danced to JBJ's 'Say My Name' for about an hour. i was dripping sweat and so was haknyeon, truthfully he looked so good. but i stopped myself from staring at him.

"yah let's work on troublemaker" haknyeon said as we got up from our 5 minute break.

we danced to troublemaker for a good 1 hour and 30 minutes. our dance was sexy but this is a competition - we were truthfull the best in my opinion. the dance ended with me in haknyeons arms extremely close to each other.

i felt his breath on my nose while my breath was hitting his neck. we were so close yet so far apart. my heart beat was going wild and i found myself gripping onto haknyeon.

the dance room was filled with fog from our heavy breathing, we were dripping with sweat, but we didn't care as we stared into each others eyes. seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours.

haknyeon and i snapped out of our thoughts as we tried to untangle ourselves from on another which led us to fall. me on the bottom with haknyeon on top of me. i felt his heart beat and i'm pretty sure he felt mine.

"this only happens in movies or shows - so i'll take the male lead and kiss you now. i've been waiting for too long." he said as he inched closer.

my heart beat went up really fast as i closed my eyes and prepared myself. i knew haknyeon was closing the space between us and before i knew it, a pair of soft lips were connected with mine.

again, seconds felt like minutes, and minutes felt like hours. it felt as if the whole world stopped. it felt as if there were fireworks and all the butterflies in my stomach were released to the touch of haknyeons lips.

~
hehe, i decided to give haknyeon a little bit of love for this chapter. do you guys prefer long or short chapters? also, would you like this book to be long or short? hehe one more thing,,, i have another book but i haven't published it yet. it's a golden child donghyun fanfic. would you guys also read and support it as much as you do with this book and my others? have a good day and i'll update a double tomorrow or maybe more later🐥🍼💗