19

hwang hyunjin|| tuesday|| after ranking

"u-uh... seomin-ah, good job today. you did good. i like your hair too! i also have 2 surprises for you." i said avoiding eye contact with seomin.

"okay. thanks. congrats to you too" she said in a rather cold tone. "guys, give me a second?" she said to her team mates as she pulled me aside.

"i don't know what you think you're doing but-" i cut her off by placing my lips on hers. i've been wanting to do that for such a long time and she looked so beautiful even if she was sweaty and a bit of a mess. she responded to the kiss instead of pushing me away which made me smile a bit.

"seomin..." we got cut off and we pulled away from one another when we heard her fathers voice.

"d-dad? why are you here?" she asked confused. her tone softened a bit but i was still cold.

"hyunjin invited me.. i-i, you dance well. you are very talented and i truly am sorry for all the beatings i gave you and all the harsh words when truthfully all you wanted to do was chase your dream. my father did the same thing to me, he cut my dreams off and made me do business. after i saw you dancing on that big stage today i realized how much pain i caused you because i used to have that pain. even if you aren't my biological daughter, i love you so much and i am begging for another chance" he said with tears filling up his eyes. i looked at seomin and she was already sobbing.

she ran into his arms while he spun her around. she looked happy, overwhelmed. i felt happy for her. after her dad let go of her she came to me and hugged me.

"hyunjin, i forgive you." i smiled widely and picked her up to spin her around. her laughter filled my ears.

"let's go out to eat! JBJ and the winning teams! JBJ is paying!!!" jinyoung said as he came to us with the other boys and my team members. seomin and i looked at each other and smiled, time to dig in.
~
"yah yah yah, i'm sitting next to seomin okay?" i said to haknyeon as we arrived at the food place. "i have something to announce guys..." i said as everyone finished ordering.

"kim seomin, from the day i caught you watching me practice in the practice room i became attracted to you. i wanted to know everything about you. a few months later, i know mostly everything about you and we were so close but i messed it up in fear of being teased. kim seomin, i like you. no, i love you and i am willing to do anything to be with you. will you be my girlfriend kim seomin?" i said as i looked into her eyes.

"y-yes!" she said as she came to hug me and give me a peck on my lips. i smiled widely but then i forgot haknyeon was there.

"i'm sorry..." i said to him as i sat down beside him.

"it's okay. even if i did take her first kiss and stuff i knew she loved you." he said with his eyes filling up with tears. "she's a good girl and besides everything she went through she still managed to make all of us smile and laugh. i care only about her happiness and if her happiness is you, then i will be okay as long as she's happy. take care of her hyunjin" he said as he excused himself and got up from the table. i saw a few tears escape his eyes which made everyone at the table pity him but we all just let him be.

i felt bad for haknyeon, if anything she seemed like a first love to him. but seomins heart already belonged to me.