3

kim seomin||4:30pm||wednesday

i limped my way to the studio. i used concealer and makeup to cover some cuts and bruises but some couldn't be covered so i hid my face with my hoodie. i didn't see hyunjin and i was a bit relieved - i didn't want him to see me this way.

i made my way to studio 12 and when i walked in the lights turned on and there was hyunjin smiling. i slightly cursed.

"hey, you okay?" his beautiul smile faded as i got closer.

"y-yea, cat just scratched me. nothing big." i said as i hid my face into the hoodie more. he walked up to me and took off my hoodie. he gasped.

"what happened to you seomin-ah?" he said as he pulled out 2 chairs.

"m-my dad doesn't like it when i dance o an even involved with music. he beats me everytime i dance, but i still do it because i love it. i have started dancing again recently for the first time in 5 yesrs. it felt so good to dance and it makes me happy. but my dad wants me to be a businesswoman." i said as my eyes teared up. i looked up at him and saw his eyes watery too.

"i'm sorry seomin. i'm sorry that you have go through that physical and mental pain." he said as he held my hands and wiped away the tears that escaped my eyes.

"no dancing today - let's go treat your wounds okay? are you parents home now? let's go to your house. i'll protect you." he said as he picked up his stuff and got ready to go.

we walked in silence as we walked to my house. it wasn't the awkward type of silence, it was the comfortable type. the weather was nice too, it was fall so i was beautiful. we reached my house and i saw there were no cars in the driveway so i opened the front door and invited hyunjin inside.

"wow, didn't expect your home to be this beautiful" he said as he scanned around the house. i weakly laughed as we made our way to my bedroom.

"where's the first aid kit?"

"bathroom" i pointed and he nodded and made his way to the bathroom. i changed into short and a sweatshirt, i struggled putting the sweatshirt on. the back had to be zipped up. as i went to go zip it up i felt warm hands taking it off my body.

"h-hyunjin, what are you doing?" i said as i looked into the mirror.

"you have bruises all down your back and stomach. let me treat you." he said as he pulled my hoodie off. he led me to the bed and pushed me down so i'd be laying down.

it felt weird at first, but after a while i got comfortable. he treated all my wounds and i put a shirt on. i then heard the front door slam shut and my dad yelled my name.

hyunjin and i went downstairs.

"seomin, who is this? are you sleeping with boys now? you need money? here have money." he took money from his pocket and threw it at me.

"d-dad it's not like that. i swear" my dad then pulled me by my hair down a few steps started smacking me and punching me in some places where i had bruises.

"let go of her!" hyunjin yelled as he pulled my dad away from me punching him in the face.

"tsk if you care about her that much move in with her!! she's useless anyways" my dad said as he went wiped his bloody lip and made his way upstairs.