Chapter 7 Demons Are Real

Itachi's Pov:

As Itachi entered the library he was met with complete silence, this was no surprise to the young boy for he didn't really need anyone in his way right now.

He scanned the list of scrolls along the higher shelves, looking for the one that would bring her back home, back here, back with him. His eyes widened slightly in surprise when he found the one that he had hoped would be here. And lucky him, it was.

He pulled it from it's now disclosed spot on the shelf before unrolling it and reading its contents, on Orochimaru.

The first thing that caught his attention was the word sound.

Like the country?

I guess so kiddo...

He continued to read, Orochimaru, even if there wasn't much about him in this old scroll, he would take any and all information he could get while he had the chance.

When he finished the scroll, he was left with only one trail that could possibly lead him to Sakura, The Sound Village.

She has to be there!

Then let's go and get her!

His anticipation and his impatience getting the best of him made him go faster towards his home as he propelled himself over the silent city of Konohagakure.

When he reached the main gate he sped along the long and narrow streets where his relatives lived and currently slept. The guards didn't even spare him a glance. He opened the front door, temporarily forgetting that there were other people living in the household. He made his way up to his room, but quietly as he passed his father's study, even with the light off he could still be in there.

He opened his door and went straight for his kunai holsters which he kept ready for missions at all times. He then strapped his katana to his back, he still had on his gear from his last mission but he didn't bother to change it out for his extra.

He figured he would be fine on food, he had taken a soldier pill less than eight hours ago- That's when it really hit him, he didn't even know Sakura for less than eight hours, and yet she had been hurt, kidnaped, and most likely was in mental trauma.

All because of him, she probably would never speak to him after this, just at the thought, his heart twisted painfully in his chest. He almost couldn't bear the thought, it hurt that badly.

Even if she never wanted to speak to him again...

Even if she wouldn't look at him...

Even if she wanted him dead...

He would save her...

Because...

Before he could finish his thought because a kunai whizzed past his face causing his train of thought to dissipate. He then turned to look his father dead in the eye. Upon realizing that his son was leaving Fugaku decided he would put a stop to it, for he was not informed that Itachi had a mission so that only meant that he was going after her.

"What are you doing?" His father questioned his voice akin to ice.

Itachi contemplatively looked at his father for a few long moments, before speaking.

"I do not believe that this matter concerns you father," he spoke with an edge that left no room for an argument.

Never one to back down from a challenge, especially from one of his inferiors, Fugaku gladly excepted.

"Anything that concerns you is my business Itachi," his voice laced with that same ice from before, " You will tell me where you are going, now."

Becoming slightly more irritated by the second Itachi's wall of iron was starting to melt from the blazing fire of anger inside of him.

He would not back down.

Not this time.

Never again.

Never...

"No." He said his Sharingan activating before he could stop it. "Now like I said before, this does not concern you, please leave." Standing up straight he looked his so-called 'Father' in the eyes.

"I will be leaving now." Itachi did not think he needed to explain himself any further than that, so he made for his window while his father silently watched him from the doorway.

"You know," His father started. "You will never get her back from Orochimaru, and if you do, don't bother coming back. I don't need someone as useless as you to be my heir." Itachi was not afraid of his father, no very far from it, but he just didn't care. The useless comment could have bothered him less, if he was the only one who valued his worth, then so be it.

Then it occurred to him, he hadn't told anyone but the Hokage what had happened to Sakura, or the incident with Orochimaru, so how did he know?

"How did you know that it was Orochimaru, that took Sakura?" Perhaps he had read the note somehow?

A creeping feeling went up Itachi's spine right at that moment, no, his father wouldn't would he? Itachi could not comprehend this and before he could stop himself Itachi blurted out what his mind so desperately wished to know.

"Did you ask Orochimaru to take Sakura away from me?" Sounding more possessive then he meant to sound.

A dark and sadistic smirk made its way onto his father's features.

"Well, of course. I couldn't have that little wretch messing with my plans, now could I?" His father gave off a cruel laugh, not caring that his oldest was now boring painful holes into his own eyes.

How did this occur so quickly?! He had only met her yesterday! Did his father want that much control over his life, that he would go as far as this?!

Itachi felt a dark presence overtake him and his being, and before he could even try to stop, he had his father pinned to the wall by his neck, and trapped him in a dark genjutsu, with his now activated Mangekyou Sharingan.

"I will kill you!" He yelled, trapping his father in his most torturous, and sadistic place he could think of, and then he would leave him there for seventy-two hours, bastard.

Hearing his father thump on the floor as he let him go, made Itachi smirk.

It was time to leave, that much he knew.

Let's go.

Alright! It's about time!

And with that Itachi leaped out into the night and over Konoha's walls towards the sound village, in which his blossom resided.

________________________________________________________________________

Hello, lovesnaruto7 here, I have a couple of questions
I would like to know what people think, so just tell me, bye! And Happy Easter!