Sighing, I ate my ice cream while rubbing my arms with my other hand.

Chance saw me rubbing my arms for warmth and started laughing. "Aw man, I should have got a jacket. Missed having a cliché scene right here."

I looked at him to see if he was serious before chuckling. "You're are an idiot Chance." I said.

"Your idiot." He pointed out and my lips broke into a giddy smile.

My idiot.

"Yeah whatever." I said as if what he just said didn't affect me.

"Tell me one thing," he began and I looked at him. "Do girls do this on purpose? Like, were filmsy clothes and not bring something warm. Do they want a cliché moment?"

I rolled my eyes at his question and replied.

"I don't know. Maybe we won't do it if our amazing dates tell us that we'll be having a midnight walk down the lane.".

He grinned at my sarcastic remark and nudged me playfully.

"Touche!"

<><><>

"There you go mi'lady." He said in a fake, thick British accent as he stood in front of my bedroom door and I rolled my eyes at him.

But I couldn't stop a goofy smile from appearing on my lips.

"Thank you Chance," I whispered, looking down at my feet.

He placed his thumb on my chin and lifted my face up so our eyes were looking into one another as he smiled and said. "Thank you. Thank you for giving us another shot and going on this date. Seriously. It means a lot. You have no idea how happy I am."

I stared at him in awe as I tried not to get lost in his enchanting eyes. They were so beautiful and more blue today than ever before.

Hand instinctively went to caress his cheek and he visibly shivered under my touch.

My fingers traced his cheek, the outline of his jaw, his slight and sexy stubble and finally, the corner of his beautifully kissable lips.

How can someone be so perfect?

I couldn't take my eyes off him and my fingers seemed to have a mind of their own. They traced the out line of his bottom lip, while biting my own lip and Chance's eyes turned dark as he moaned lightly.

"Olivia!" He groaned my name as he pulled me closer by my waist.

He opened the door of my room and pushed us both inside. Pinning me against the wall, he gazed intently into my eyes with his hands still on my waist.

His fingers caressed my waist through the fabric of my dress and I placed a hand on his shoulder, bringing us closer

"What are you doing, Olivia?" He asked huskily. One of his hands moved upto my face and he cupped my cheek lovingly.

I bit my lip. I don't know what I am doing.

I wanted to say that but it won't have been right. I truly didn't know what I was doing and why, and what the Future of this. All I knew was being with him, touching him, hugging him felt great and I didn't want this feeling to stop.

"Don't go that," he growled lowly as his thumb proceeded to free my lower lip from my teeth. "Don't bite your lip unless you want me to kiss you senseless."

My eyes looked at him in awe and all I could think was. Then why don't you?

I know, I know I am not supposed to think that. We need to take things slow. But that all flew out of the window the moment this started.

I didn't care.

I smiled at him and placing a hand on his neck, I brought his face closer to me as I leaned in.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked, shocking.

"Keeping my promise," I replied as I captured his lips in mine.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ YOUR VOTES MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY 💝

----1170 WORDS---

**ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET A NOTIFICATION EVERYTIME I UPDATE***

GAH! who else loves it when the girl takes the initiative to kiss?

1. Have you ever kissed anyone?

2. Favourite ice cream flavour?

3. Do you like clichés?

4. Liking the book so far?

5. What do you think will happen Next?

~Next chapter is a surprise *wink wink*~

I love you ❤️

- Love_Yourself_10_x ❤️