Chapter 43 - Moving Along

* Time Jump *

Ricky's POV

"Yeah Mom I'll tell her you say hi, give Kayla and Jamie a huge hug for me and I can't wait to see them.. I miss you all too.. Take care alright.. I love you bye" - As I hung up the phone, I headed out into the living room, if I'm spending these last few days with Demi expecting any day I'm going to use it watching football.

"What're you doing?" - I asked as I walked into the living room towards the kitchen, finding Demi lay with her head off the couch upside down.

"I want this baby out now!! I'm sick of being pregnant Rick!" - She said bringing her head up from the couch and yelling at me across the room.

"And that's gonna do it? Lying with your feet in the air" - I told her dryly, as I pulled a bottle of water out the fridge and making my way over to the couch.

"Well I don't know!" - She said, sitting up somewhat haphazardly as I sat down next to her, grabbing the tv remote off the table, flicking it on and scrolling through to the football.

"Relax it'll happen when it happens" - I told her calmly as I kept my focus on the tv screen, Demi just rested her head on my shoulder automatically making me wrap my arm around her, letting her rest in my side perfectly.

10 minutes of us sat here simply enjoying the game and Demi's started to get restless.

"Babe are you okay? If you need to get up and walk around the apartment you remember what the doctor said to keep moving if you get restless" - I told her as I moved my arm from her, letting her stagger off the couch. I turned my attention back to the game, kicking my feet up onto the coffee table and resting my one arm behind my head.

"Oh come on ref! Don't be an asshole!! What do you- Demi what the fuck are doing?" - I got cut off by the distracting image of Demi spinning around in circles.

"Speeding labour up what does it look like!" - I just sat there staring at her, completely astonished. Wow.

"Okay if I can't watch the game I'm gonna go work out" - I said as I got up off the couch, grabbing my bottle of water and started out the room.

"Why?!"

"Because of this!" - I told her, gesturing to herself still spinning in circles. I headed towards the back room that I converted into a gym. I set my bottle down on the side and pulled my shirt off, putting it down next to it and walked over the weights.

As soon I picked up one I heard a massive bang come from the direction of the living room. What the fuck! Shit Demi! I dropped it and ran back towards her. I swear to god if she's fallen over!

"Demi!! Shit! Are you okay!? What's wrong!?" - She's stood holding onto the door frame with one hand and her stomach with the other, in obvious pain.

"My fucking waters broke Rick!! Get the fucking bag, your keys and lets fucking go!" - She said as she let out a yell of pain. Shit!! I instantly ran back towards our bedroom and pulled open the wardrobe, pulling out a t shirt and hoodie, pulling them on as fast as I could.

"RICK!!!" - Fuck!

"I'M MOVING AS FAST AS I CAN WHERE THE FUCKS THE BAG!?" - I yelled back at her as I searched all over the bedroom. Where is it!

"UNDER THE BED!!" - As she yelled that back I looked under the bed and pulled out the duffle bag, slinging it over my back and running back out towards Demi, grabbing my car keys off the kitchen counter and heading towards her. I frantically opened the door and headed out the door with a very painful Demi.