Chapter 38 - Kiss FM

OKAY SO WE'RE JUMPING FORWARD A FEW MONTHS! ;) DON'T WORRY DEMI IS STILL PREGNANT AND SHE WON'T BE PREGNANT FOR LIKE A 100 YEARS LIKE SOME FANFICS! THIS BABY WILL BE BORN!

Demi’s POV

“102.7 Kiss FM and we have got in the studio here with us this morning, Miss Demi Lovato and Mr Rick Fawkes!! Demi, Rick how’re doing?” – Ryan it’s too early for your upbeat tones.. I’m tired and hormonal okay.

“I’m doing alright I mean I’ve been up since 5 am so I’m tired and I’m not in the best of moods, I’m just gonna warn you right now” – I told him with a laugh in my voice.

“I feel your pain Rick! Oh before we start anything! Congratulations on the baby! I am so excited and happy for you guys! Did you plan it all?” – I turned to Rick who was giving me look of “You tell the story”.

“Umm not at all actually, I visited Rick when he was in treatment and we sort of got caught up in the moment and one thing led to another, initially I was really mad at him because I was like, oh my god you didn’t use a condom oh my god, but then I sorta calmed down and now everything’s going great” – I explained to him in with as much sense as I could.

“Rick anything to add?”

“That’s pretty much it in a nutshell Ryan”

“Well I think we can all say that we’re happy you didn’t use one because a baby version of you two is going to be the cutest thing in the world! So let’s get right into why you’re here as well Demi, your new song “Heart Attack” is massive already! It’s gone number 1 thanks to your fans!”

“I know it’s crazy! My lovatics are incredible!” – I replied with a huge smile on my face.

“Now the song, it’s a powerhouse song, but what’s it about Demi?” – Ryan asked leaning forward to the mic with a smile.

“It’s about yano being in a relationship where you’re scared of falling for that person, because you don’t wanna get hurt, it’s the opposite of Give Your Heart a Break, and so you’re putting up your wall, or as it says in the song, my defences, so you don’t get hurt for falling for them” – I explained to Ryan as easily as I could. That made sense right?

“Right but surely somebody will come in eventually and that wall will have to come down and then you’ll both be happy”

“Are you thinking about Julianne?” – I teased him while raising an eyebrow at him.

“This is not about me it’s about you songwriter… but yes”

“Awwww cute” – I cooed at him with a smile on my face.

“Yeah awww cute, Rick what’re think of the song? – Ryan said turning his attention to Rick who was sat next to me.

“I’m super proud of the song, Demi’s vocals are just crazy on it I’m still in shock a little! But Demi’s worked really hard on it and the album as well, it’s an incredible record and I can’t wait for everyone to hear it!” – Rick explained to Ryan with a smile on his face. He’s such a cutie.

“Is the song about anyone Demi?”

“Not really.. I’d say it’s got elements of the start of our relationship in it, I guess I was a little scared to begin with because we’ve been such close friends for like 4 years so I was a little apprehensive going into a relationship with Rick, thinking, Oh god I hope this isn’t going to ruin things between us” – I explained to Ryan with a small smile creeping up on my face.

“But it didn’t!” – Ryan let out with a smile on his face.

“No it didn’t! And I can easily say this is the happiest I’ve ever been” – Rick said before I could say anything, I just felt a smile break out on my face hearing that and seeing that little smile appear on his.