Chapter 25 - Excuse Me Doc?!

Demi’s POV

Oh god not again. As I frantically got out of bed and ran towards the bathroom, I lifted the toilet seat up and emptied the contents of my stomach into it.

“Shit..” – I mumbled to myself as I slumped onto the floor against the wall. What was happening? I hadn't thrown up this much in ages. As soon as I stood up I felt incredibly lightheaded like I thought I was gonna collapse, I grabbed onto the door and made my way back to my room. I grabbed my phone off of the side and sat on the edge of the bed as I clicked on my mom’s number.

"Mom?" - I said quietly.

"What's wrong Demi?"

"I think I need to go to the doctors I can't stop throwing up.." - I said into the phone as I started getting dressed.

"Umm Demi.. You're not.. Ya know.. You're not pregnant are you?" - I recoiled back in shock, what?! I took a second to respond as I was completely frozen with shock. I couldn’t be pregnant!

“Noo I’m not pregnant! I can’t be!” – I said my voice shaky.

“Demi have you got any tests at home?”

“Mom I’m not pregnant” – I said quickly into the phone.

“Honey you never know unless you see, you never know it might just be a virus bug”- I took a deep breath before replying.

“Okay mom.. I have a few from when Dallas had that pregnancy scare a while back I’ll go take one now” – I replied quietly.

“Okay I’ll be right over”

“Alright see you soon” – I said as I hung up and walked into the bathroom. I opened the cabinet and reached to the back grabbing the remaining pregnancy tests and sitting down on the toilet. What am I doing… I’m 20 and I’m sat in my bathroom about to take a pregnancy test.. This is not what I imagined I’d be doing today. Plus my foot is still throbbing from the other week. Better take more than one test ya’ know just to make sure. As I did the tests I placed them on the side and sat down on the floor. What? It’s more comfortable than the toilet. Jesus how long does it take my mom to get here?! As I was sat on twitter waiting for mom I thought I’d reply to some fans.

@LovatoWorldTour @ddlovato: Can’t wait for your new album Dems!!!

@ddlovato @LovatoWorldTour: Same!!!! You guys are gonna love it! I sure do!!

@ddlovaticuk @ddlovato: demi when are you coming to the uk? :(

@ddlovato @ddlovaticuk: No sad faces!! I’m coming in a few months with Rick! :)

@sparkleslovato @ddlovato: demi I’ve got chocolate and movies come cuddle? :(

@ddlovato@sparkleslovato: Of course!! I’m never gonna pass up chocolate and movies!! Plus cuddles are the shit!

@ddlovato: Oops I swore on twitter watch the whole world end #sorrynotsorry #dontcurr

@Beef_Brownie Whoooaaa demi said shit! @ddlovato you’re a badass!!

@ddlovato @Beef_Brownie: You know it!! ;)

@ddlovato how long does it take one person to drive over… @DiannaDeLaGarza I’m looking at you… ;)

As soon as I sent that I heard my mom open the door and make her way upstairs.

“Demi are you in the bathroom?” – She called up as she approached the bathroom.

“Yeah I’m in here!” – I said locking my phone and putting it on the floor as I nudged the door open letting her in.

“Hey did you- Oh you did, what do they say?” – She asked sitting down in front of me.