22. Last Night of Freedom

Song I'm currently listening too - Let Me Down Slow by New Hope Club

A/N: NEW HOPE CLUB SANG THIS ON TUESDAY APRIL 10TH (MY BIRTHDAY) AND I GOT TO MEET THEM AND SEE THEM AGAIN!

Maya's POV

"So everthing is all set for tonight. Evie's at Josh's parents and I have a stripper booked-" Riley started but I cut her off.

"You booked at stripper?"I looked at her with my mouth open and eyebrows raised.

"Yes. I maybe the last chance you get to see another man naked." She giggled.

"Riley, stop!" I said as I took another sip of my wine. "I don't think a stripper is necessary to have a good time. It's just gonna be us too since Smackle can't make it. I just want it to be me and you hitting him random bars and clubs."

"I agree," Josh said as he and Lucas entered the room. "Riles just get her drunk enough she'll be begging for me when she gets back." He smirked.

"No offence uncle Josh, but I really don't want to talk about you 'doing' my best friends." Riley said making me and Lucas laugh.

"I think that's fair." Josh said.

"So what are you two doing for Josh's bachelor party?" I asked Lucas and my soon to be husband.

"Basically the same as you both. Josh wanted to go to a strip joint though." Lucas said smirking. I knew he was winding up Josh.

Josh hates those kind of things. He'll joke about them but he thinks strip clubs, strippers, hookers etc are all stupid. I agree. We've talked about this before.

"What?" He said loudly. "No, baby I swear I didn't say that." He said as he kneeled down infront of me and took my hands in his. It was so hard not to laugh at his reaction.

"You can make it up to me." I smiled.

"And how would you suggest I do that?" He asked.

"You could give me you shirt. So I basically have you beside in bed tonight." I was staying over at Riley's and Lucas was staying at Josh and I's apartment.

"Done." He went to our room and came back with my favourite t-shirt of his. "Here you go." He gave me the shirt and hugged me.

"Let's get this night started. Woo!" Riley said jumping up and down with excitement.

"I wish I never let her pre-game." I giggled as we linked arms.

---

"Geez Riles. I'm never letting you drink again." I said as I dropped Riley onto her sofa after our 4 hour drinking spree.

"Atleast I had alcohol. Why didn't you drink peaches?" She asked me.

"Promise you won't freak?" I asked, she nodded. "Josh and I an really trying for a baby." I said jumping up on the sofa smiling.

"I'm so happy for you!" She starts jumping with me.

---

Josh's POV

"So it's the big day tomorrow, huh?" Lucas said as be clinked out beer bottles together.

"Yeah. I'm so excited." I honestly couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't wait to officially call Maya mine.

"You keep smirking. Thinking of the honeymoon?" She asked taking me by surprise.

"Kind of I suppose. We're trying from another baby." I smiled.

"Congrats man." He said bro hugging me. "But if you ever hurt Maya I'll kill you. She's like an annoying-"

"Hey, don't call her annoying." I gently punched his shoulder.

"Anyways," He rolled his eyes. "She's like a little sister to me and I never wanna see her hurt." He said seriously.

"Don't worry. Hurting her, again, would be like ripping out my own heart. After I came back, I couldn't imagine my life without her and Evie." I smiled. "They're my world"

A/N: Sorry this chapter sucked. I've had writers block but I felt like I had to update this book. There's only a few chapters left of this book! Please comment and vote ❤