11. Well, He's Dead!

Song I'm currently listening too - A Thousand Miles by Sabrina Carpenter (cover)

Josh's POV

Me and Maya were cuddled up so close we were practically breathing the same air. Our clothes were scattered around the floor next to the bed and my jacket was in the living room. My face was practically covered by the blankets but I still thought I heard the door shut. I was probably just imagining it from my lack of sleep.

Maya's POV

I woke up my dad's voice, which was a weird thing as I was Naked in bed with my boyfriend, that he didn't even know was with me, or was the father of my child. Luckily Josh's face was fully covered by the blankets.

"What the hell is this?" My dad shouted wakening us up. Josh stayed covered to save his life.

My dad was the only one who didn't know Josh was the father of Evie. I was too scared to tell him incase he had a go at me for being with an older guy. Also, nobody knew Josh was living with us. They thought he was staying at his friend Andrew's house.

"Hey." I pulled the blankets tighter to me.

"Your mum and daughter are in the living room. You over slept, but now I can see why. You were meant to pick Evie up almost 2 hours ago." I looked at the clock. Crap, he was right.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to over sleep. I'll be out in a minute, just give me a couple minutes. Can you go to the living room please." I looked at my dad, trying to avoided eye contact.

"Okay, then you can explain who that is." He pointed to Josh, then left.

I removed the blanket from the bed and wrapped them around me, so I could go ad lock the door. I pressed my ear against the door to see if I could hear what they were talking about.

"Katy, who the bloody hell is in bed with our daughter." I heard my dad say.

"Shawn, watch your language around our granddaughter. And how am I supposed to know." My mum replied.

"Is it a man is bed with mummy?" I heard Evie ask. At this point I crossed my fingers, hoping she would say anything.

"Yes sweety, do you know who it is." My dad said softly to Evie.

"Oh, that's just daddy. He moved in a couple weeks ago." Oh no.

"Daddy? What's his name?" Dad said to Evie, again soft and sweetly.

"Boing." I heard her giggle.

"Maya, Josh. Open this door right now." I stepped away from the door that my dad was now knocking aggressively on. I walked over to Josh and hit him over the head with a pillow.

"Get dressed. Now!" I whisper-yelled, while throwing fresh clothes at him as he was just lying Naked and asleep on the bed. I put both our clothes that were on floor, into the laundry

"What? Why?" He groaned but starting getting dressed anyway.

"My dad just found out that you're living here and you're Evie's father. Now hurry up before he thinks we're doing something else." I joined him by trying to get dressed very fast.

"Maya, why is he the only person that we didn't tell about me being Evie's dad again?" He asked while searching for a shirt.

"Because once he found out about 'the long game', he got very angry that I was waiting for you while you apparently 'living your life and I was your last option'. He just didn't get it. That's why I never told him anything to do with you." He just gave me a quick kiss. When he pulled away he took my hand in his. "You ready I asked him?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just one second." He grabbed sprayed the room with room spray and opened the window. I just giggled. "Ready." He opened the door and we were greeted with my mum trying to told back my dad from killing Josh.

________________________________

Hey everyone, please read that part before this titled A/N.

Comment or private message me your thoughts.

Thank you!

Xxx