Chapter 1

Danny stepped out of the car and looked at the building in front of him. It was alright, he decided. Normal enough. He should enjoy it while it lasts because leave it to his parents to make it the most crazy house in France.

It could be a tourist attraction, Danny mused as he lugged his backpack out of the car. Come to the Eiffel Tower, then laugh at the Fenton household. We could make merchandize of mini Fenton porcelain houses and stickers of the Fenton logo.

"Danny, stop daydreaming and make yourself useful," Jazz chided.

Danny held his hands out in surrender. He strapped on his backpack full of comics he'd been reading on the plane here. Then he grabbed two suitcases and lugged them inside the house.

The inside wasn't so bad either.

Danny dropped off the suitcases and scrambled up the stairs to the second floor. He quickly scanned the different rooms and found one with a balcony. He grinned and looked down at the moving truck outside. His mom was talking to the chauffeur while his dad was lugging in the couch. Who needs moving men. His sister was trying to stack all the books she had brought to the trip on her hands.

Danny waved his arms from the balcony. "Dibs on this room!!"

Jazz looked up and scowled. "Danny!! We barely moved in! It's not fair."

He only stuck his tongue out at her and she whined. "Mooom."

"Not now sweetie. I'm talking."

Danny laughed and went down to help after dropping his backpack in the room, claiming it. Maybe moving to Paris wouldn't be that bad.

A week later Danny was shuffling his feet to school. It would be his first day and he wasn't really looking forward to it.

He missed Sam and Tucker. They would still keep in touch through internet but it just wasn't the same.

You might be asking yourself: Why did the Fentons move to France?

Well you see. France is pretty popular. And I'm not referring to the Eiffel Tower.

It's because of the superheroes.

Which is what attracted the Fenton parents.

Or more accurately....the supervillains. Who seem to keep destroying this city time and time again.

Maddie and Jack were already teetering on the edge, unsure if they should move here to study this new phenomenon. All it took was one push.

One ghostly themed villain. That was the push that all but threw his parents over the edge.

At least they had the decency to wait for Danny to finish school and moved here on the vacation. Now he could start with the other students and not barge in in the middle of the school year. They had also tuned up their French. They already had it as a class back in Casper High but they had only learned the basics. Thankfully the Fentons were a family of geniuses and they had been able to learn enough French to pass. And even though Danny might not have the best grades, he's a fast learner.

So we see Danny shuffling to school, homesick.

Why couldn't we stay in Amity Park, he thought bitterly. And I was just getting comfortable. I should get revenge- wait what?

That thought was so absurd Danny halted in his step. Where did that come from? Of course I'm not getting revenge.

He shook his head to get rid of the thought. I guess I'll just have to make the best of it.

He shivered, a cold feeling traveled up his spine and he was instantly alert. He snapped his head around.

A ghost? Here?!

But he couldn't see anything. Everything was normal and people were walking around calmly though tense.

I guess the fact that a villain could turn up at any moment does that to a person.

Danny was used to that atmosphere. Amity Park was the same with the constant threat of ghosts. Thankfully his parents had dismantled the ghost portal so the only way ghosts could enter the Ghost Zone was either through Vlad's portal (where they would be met with a crazy fruitloop and no ghost wanted to go to the Human Zone that badly) or through natural portals which didn't open that often.

He had made a truce with Valerie (as Phantom) and explained he was leaving so she would take care of the stowaways herself. Sam and Tucker were also more than capable.

Danny was shaken out of his thoughts when he found himself in front of the school. He straightened his back and walked in.

Heyyyyyyyyy

This was supposed to be a one shot but then it got REALLY long and I was like: screw it. It's a book now. So here we are.

Hope you like this one.

Also this cover is temporary until I finish my own.

Hope you guys like this story. I saw a headcannon about danny not being affected by the akumas and loved it so much i fantasized about it an started writing this

Enjoy!!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee