Chapter 16/16

Strangely, both of us didn't scream, we couldn't. We stared at each other for a few seconds before we separated our lips.

After it ended, it became awkward.

" I'm hungry, should we eat? " She asked.

" Let's go to the new steak restaurant " I replied.

We changed our cloths and went to the restaurant.

" What do you want to eat? " I showed her the menu.

" We can order the set menu " She pointed it out.

" One set menu 6 and two ice tea please " I ordered.

It was a quiet dinner with soft music in the background.

At night,

I put a lot of thought about my relationship with Ryujin, I thought about whether we should just stay as friends or he should confess my love for her.

" Hyunjin ah, goodnight " Ryujin shouted through the door.

I got out of my bed and went inside her room.

" What are you do-- "

I stopped her from speaking.

-Ryujin's pov-

He kissed me, just like that. He placed his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I shut my eyes and so did he. We didn't move for over a minute before he pulled over.

" What was that for? " I asked.

" I have something I want to tell you but it's a bit " He replied.

" Do you want a hug? " I opened my arms.

He came closer and hugged me.

" Thank you, my beloved Ryujin " He said.

" Since when do you use that word? " I said back.

" From today onwards " He told me.

-----

The house was quiet, not a single noise.

" Hyunjin ah! " I called.

The lights in the basement room turned off. I walked down the stairs and closer to the room.

" Surprise! " The lights turned on and Hyunjin jumped up with Chan.

" What is it? " I asked.

" Happy Birthday to our favorite, Ryujin! " They cheered.

" Daebak, did you guys actually make all this? " I scanned through the tables and took a few photos of the decorations.

When I turned, the two boys went missing.

" Chan ah! Hyunjin ah! " I turned around and bumped into Hyunjin.

" Where did Chan go? " I questioned.

" He received a call " He answered.

" Oh, when did you guys make this? I didn't see it yesterday " I said.

" This isn't the end, follow me " He said back.

I followed him out of the basement and into the backyard where there was also decorations and a Bouquet on the table.

" What's this? " I asked.

" I've been thinking about what we are, we're not siblings, I don't think we're friends either, I have deeper thoughts about you so... I've been wondering what I can do to continue feeling this way about you, I've never been so desperate " He explained.

" Are you-- "

" I like you, a lot. No, I love you " He confessed.

" Me? " I froze.

" I've known you almost my whole life, I know what we should be and I'm taking this opportunity to share my feelings with you " He continued.

There was an awkward silence before I started speaking,

" To be honest, you're not the only one that has been thinking about that. During my leave to Singapore, everyday I wouldn't focus in class, I wouldn't enjoy my meals, I couldn't sleep peacefully. I was wondering what was wrong with me, my only strength wasn't with me, I was just a weak girl, that's when I started to understand my feelings, you're the reason I wanted to come back and I missed you a lot " I told him.

" Do you want a hug now? " He smiled.

She was about to hug him when he stopped her,

"If you hug me, that means you agree " He spread his arm.

We hugged each other before Chan came in and started clapping and throwing flower petals.

" Congratulations, I hope you guys will last forever " Chan cheered.

We spend the day celebrating my birthday and also celebrating our first day being officially together. It was the most memorable birthday and I'll never forget what we went through together.

THANKS FOR READING! I'M SO SAD THIS BOOK ENDED, IT WAS QUITE A LAME ENDING BUT REALLY I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL ENJOYED THE BOOK OVERALL :) A MESSAGE IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLZZ READDD!!!