Chapter 3/16

I carried Hyunjin to my house and called a cab for Bona to go home.

" Take care of him and call me if anything happens " She told me.

I went back inside the house and grab some ointment.

I pulled up his shirt and saw a big scar on his back, it was still bleeding but lessen than when he first got hit.

" It hurts " He whined.

" Hold it, I'm cleaning your wound " I told him.

" Are you okay? " He asked.

" I didn't even get hit, of course I'm okay " I replied.

" Why did you bother minding their business? " He questioned.

" That boy seems badly hurt, I wanted to help " I explained.

" Instead you should have called other people and not go by yourself " He told me.

" Okay, it's done " I said.

" Thanks " He said.

I was about to get up but he stopped me.

" Your feet " He point out.

I gasp when I saw my stocks all red. Probably because I was too worried about him, I stepped on a sharp object while walking with only socks on.

" This will hurt a lot, hold my hand " He said as he held my hand.

" Ouch! It stings! " I was hurting so much that tears started coming out of my eyes.

He wrapped my feet and told me not to walk too much.

" Is it okay if I stay here overnight? So I can help you, I'll sleep on the couch " He questioned.

" It's okay, I can do it " I said.

" No, I'll go get my stuff and come back " He said back.

————

" Wake up! " Someone jumped on my bed.

I just remembered, Hyunjin stayed over.

" Wake up sis " He flicked my forehead.

We're close to the point where we call each other brother and sister at times.

" I don't want to, give me five more minutes " I whined.

" I won't get off unless you wake up " He continued jumped on my bed.

" Okay okay " I said.

" That's my sister " He placed his hands on my cheeks and moved it around.

—————

" Good morning, Felix " I greeted.

" Did you sleep well? " He asked.

" Yes, why are you here? " I asked back.

" I'm just here to get the teacher's papers she left yesterday " He replied.

" Ryujin! " Hyunjin called me.

" What is it now? " I said.

" My head got hit by the locker, rub it for me " He said back.

" You can do it yourself! " I flicked his head.

He took my hand and rubbed it on his head.

" That feels nice, thanks " He giggled.

" Ryujin, if you have any questions in your homework, feel free to contact me anytime " Felix told me.

" Thank you " I responded.

" Is that the guy that taught you better than I did? How smart can he be? I rank first in class and second overall, who can beat me? " Hyunjin showed off.

" You're sometimes really dumb, because you're second place, Felix is first " I explained.

" Well of cource he's first, he looks like a nerd who studies all night long " He tried to deny.

" So you're admitting that he's better than you, right? " I teased.

" Stop talking " He covered my mouth.

————

I was on my way to the cafeteria when 5 senior boys approached me.

" Hey Pretty! " One of them went to hug me but didn't release it.

" Excuse me " I called him.

Instead of letting go, he carried me on his back into a small storage room of the empty hall of our school.

" Yah! " I shouted.

" Be quiet, we might get caught " They covered my mouth.

After locking all the doors and closing all the windows, they put a camera in front of us and recorded.

" What are you doing? Stop recording! " I shouted.

" We have a few questions we need to ask you and we want you to answer honestly " They said.

" First question, Who is Hyunjin to you? " Someone asked.

" Isn't that obvious? Did you still consider that a question? " I responded.

" We think he's secretly cheating on his girlfriend with you, look at all this pictures of you two, these are way beyond friendship " He explained.

" No, bestfriends in other countries hug, kiss, go out, why are you taking those pictures seriously? " I denied.

" Have you ever kissed him then? Behind Bona's back? " One of them questioned.

" Why? You like Bona? That's sad because she will never like you " I answered.

He slapped my face and was about to punch me but his friends stopped him.

" Another question, do you think Bona and Hyunjin is a couple that will last long? Did they ever do anything in secret perhaps? " He continued.

" If you're curious, you should ask them yourself, how would I know such a thing? I'm not their stalker " I said.

" He tells you everything, he loves you more than Bona! " He raised his voice at me.

" What nonsense is that? " I asked.

" If he likes you more than Bona, he should break up with her " He shouted.

" Who are you to be talking about them like that?!? That's their decision " I told him.

" I'm Bona's step brother and I love her more than anyone, I don't want her to continue on with Hyunjin " He explained.

" Then you've come to be right person, don't ever touch Hyunjin, don't even think about it because I will destroy you if you touch him " I warned him.

He signaled the boys and they all carried me and put me inside a box before ending the video and leaving the room.

" Help! "

Thanks for reading!