Chapter 11/16

It's been a week since I started chatting with Shijinnie on " Love message " and she turned out to match my ideal type a lot, her personality and likes are very similar to mine and she seems to understand all the things I say about my break up, she was a nice friend so we decided to meet.

HyunH: I'm free today, let's meet in Han River

Shijinnie: Sure!

I changed my cloths and went straight to Han river, Ryujin was strangely not in her room today, she's probably meeting someone.

-----

It's been 3 hours, why is she so late? While I was walking around when I spotted Ryujin on the other side of the bridge. I went to her,

" What are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone? " I asked.

" No... I was just... I went to the library and came out because I was bored, what about you? " She replied.

" I have to meet someone.. to get something " I lied.

" If you're done here, let's go home... I don't think the person I'm meeting can make it today, I'll just get it tomorrow " I told her.

We got into a cab, she looked down and disappointed. She didn't make a single noise, she just stared out the window, back at her phone and out the window again.

" Are you waiting for someone's call? " I questioned.

She didn't bother responding.

We arrived home and went separate ways. I turned on my phone and got a message from Shijinnie around 11:20. I looked at the time and it was already 15:09.

HyunH: I'm sorry, I looked around but couldn't find you. ( Sent, 15:10 )

Shijinnie: I didn't see you either ( Sent, 15:14 )

HyunH: Where were you? ( Sent, 15:15 )

Shijinnie: I was in the right side of the bridge but I walked around after awhile ( Sent, 15:17 )

HyunH: That's strange... I was there but I didn't see anyone else ( Sent, 15:17 )

Shijinnie: It's fine, it might not be the right time ( Sent, 15:18 )

HyunH: We'll meet somewhere else next time, sorry again ( Sent, 15:18 )

Shijinnie: Me too, see you ( Sent, 15:19 )

HyunH: Bye ( Sent, 15:19 )

The chat ended.

I had a weird feeling about this, I was sure to check both sides of the bridge and only saw Ryujin and another couple there, no other than them.

Knock Knock!

" Come in " I said.

" I'm going to meet someone I know, they have something they want to tell me but I'll be back late so don't wait " She said back.

" Check your phone and don't be out too late, you're a girl " I told her.

" You don't have to tell me that, bye " She excused herself.

- Ryujin's pov -

I missed another chance to meet a nice guy, I feel so empty and sad right now.

" Ryuiiiiiii! " My neighbor called.

My old neighbor use to be my friend but we're not close, we just went out to eat together twice.

" Oh, Soojin ah " I greeted her back.

" Boys, this is my old neighbor Ryujin " She introduced me to a bunch of boys.

" Annyeong cutie " The waved at me.

I hate being called that, I'm not a cutie!

" Let's have a drink and chat, it's been awhile right? " Soojin decided.

" I quit drinking already " I lied because I remembered what Hyunjin told me about drinking alone.

" It's fine, just this once " She begged.

" I don't want to, I'm not in the mood to drink " I said.

" You look down and you haven't smiled at all, come on! Just one sip... no two sip " She said back.

------

After getting drunk, I just realized how many glasses I drank.

" Daebak! You're a good drinker " They cheered for me.

" No, stop " I told them.

" Ryuii, are you still single? " Soojin asked me.

" Yes, I rejected a guy and failed to meet another, why is my life so hard? " I whined.

" You know what, your life gonna be even worst... today " She whispered to me.

" What did you say? " I questioned.

" Boys.. now " She told them.

Thanks for reading!