Chapter 10/16

I was scrolling through my app store and saw an app called " Love message " it was somehow like an secret messenger so you don't put your real name and there's no profile picture, only different symbols.

I made an account under the nickname, HyunH.

I followed random accounts that popped up in my recommendation, Syra3, Jinjun, and Shijinnie.

Shijinnie: Hello, you must be new to the app!

HyunH: Yes, I just made an account.

Shijinnie: Let's be friends, call me jinnie.

HyunH: Okay, just call me Hyun.

Shijinnie: How old are you?

HyunH: I'm in second year of senior school.

Shijinnie: Really? Me too!

HyunH: What's your hobby?

Shijinnie: Dance, exercising

HyunH: Daebak! We have the same hobby.

Shijinnie: Are you single? Or are you just playing around with this app?

HyunH: I became single not long ago, what about you?

Shijinnie: I've never dated :(

HyunH: It's fine, it's tough sometimes

Shijinnie: Okay, I have to go now.

HyunH: Me too, bye!

The chat ended.

I went out of my room to use the restroom when Ryujin also was came out of her room.

" I'm using it first " She rushed inside.

She came out a few minutes later all soaked. " What did you do? " I asked.

" The sprayer went wild " She replied.

After I cleaned up her mess, I went inside her room.

" You forgot to knock " She reminded.

" Oh right, sorry " I said.

" Did you know, the video of me being interviewed about you has been deleted yesterday? " She questioned.

I went to see her lap top and it really was deleted.

" Who do you think deleted it for me? " She said.

" How am I suppose to know? I would have if I could " I answered.

I actually knew it was Felix who deleted it, his father is in charge of these computer related things in our school and is the one that makes sure everything posted is appropriate for the public.

" I want to thank that person so much, I was so humiliated when it spread throughout and everyone started to make serious eye contact with me... to be honest, I was scared and tried to hide from everyone... even you " She explained.

" Never again hide from me, I won't laugh at you, I won't tease you in front of others and I will make sure nobody hurts you so don't be scared if anything happens in the future " I told her.

" Hyunjin ah, do you know... sometimes, you seem more protective to me rather than Bona when you were still with her, I think that's the reason her family objects you two being together " She said.

" It's not like that, I just feel as if you need more protection, her family has power and the protection from her family is 10 times better than yours, I feel like... you're my responsibility now that you've moved in and we become more familiar about each other rather than back then" I said back.

" Are you still hurt... about Bona? " She questioned.

" A little bit, it feels like I've dropped something I've been holding on for a few years " I answered.

" Oppa, why do you think nobody likes me? Am I ugly? I know my rank is not high but it has been improving, I went from 245 to 103 in a year, am I perhaps arrogant? " She asked.

" What? No, you're special.. you can only be taken by the right guy, the one and only guy that can take care of you well and put you before himself, just wait.. he's on his way to you right now, your true love " I replied.

" That was so deep, I think he might get lost on the way to me though, I'm hard to find " She joked.

We both giggled. 

------

" Did you sleep well? " Felix approached Ryujin first thing in the morning.

" Yes, how about you? " She responded.

" I slept well too " He smiled brightly.

" Why is nobody asking me? " I pouted.

" Felix, let's have lunch together " Ryujin decided.

" I'd love to, see you then " He said as he walked back to his class.

————

At lunch time, I didn't sit with them because Felix informed me earlier that he wanted to ask her out then.

I watched from a far throughout lunch time, they kept chatting and they left the cafeteria. I quickly finished my lunch and followed them to the school garden.

" I like you... Ryujin ah " Felix confessed.

" Me? You must be joking " She said.

" No, I like you since the time we met in the library and studied, I was always keeping an eye on you " He continued.

" Felix, I'm sorry to hurt your feelings but I don't think it's the right time for me to date right now, not that I hate you but I want to focus on my studies and help my grandpa, I might not have any time to meet you " She rejected.

What?? Doesn't she want to date already? That was such a good chance!!

" I understand, but let's not be awkward because of this, instead I hope we'll treat each other better in the future " He told her.

" Of course! My friend " She giggled.

————

Shijinnie: Hi Hyun!

HyunH: Hello!!

Shijinnie: Are you back from school?

HyunH: Yes, you too?

Shijinnie: Yes, I'm eating right now

HyunH: I'm just reading a book

Shijinnie: What's your favorite book?

HyunH: Love secret and Dreamcatcher

Shijinnie: I've read Love secret for like 10 times, it's probably the only book I finished reading within a day

HyunH: I guess everyone loves that book, I have a friend who loves it too.

Shijinnie: I got a call, let's chat again later

HyunH: Okay, bye!

The chat ended.

I changed my cloths, organized my books and went downstairs to grab a snack.

" You're eating? " I asked.

" I'm hungry after rejecting Felix today " She replied.

" Why did you? " I questioned.

" I don't know, I didn't have special interest in him " She answered.

" Or do you have someone else in mind? " I said. 

Thanks for reading!