Chapter 14/16

" Before this incident, I wanted to tell you but couldn't, I'm transferring to Singapore due to some problems and my cousin will be paying for my school fee, he graduated university last year " She explained.

" When? " I asked.

" When I get discharged, I'll give my cousin a call and he'll buy a plane ticket for me " She replied.

" Before you go, can I ask you something? Only answer if you're okay with it " I said.

She nodded her head in response.

- Ryujin's pov-

" Do you think... this is.. love? " He questioned.

" What is? " I asked back.

" Us " He said.

" You and me? Ahh.... well, I don't know, why are you trying to make things awkward? I think this is just how we are and nothing will change that " I answered.

"Never-mind" He shyly looked away.

Is he confessing? Why when I'm telling him I'm leaving?

---------

Before I left for Singapore, I texted HyunH about our meet up last time.

Shijinnie: Sorry, we couldn't meet again.

HyunH: It's fine, where are you now?

Shijinnie: I'm at the airport, I have to go somewhere

HyunH: Can we meet at the airport if it's not too late? I'm not too far, what are you wearing?

Shijinnie: A white hoodie near gate 8

HyunH: Okay, wait

I waited for a few minutes before I saw someone with a mask run towards me.

" Are you... that HyunH guy? " I asked.

He slowly opened his mask,

" Don't you want a goodbye hug? " Hyunjin spread his arms for me.

" You are.. "

" Hi, Shijinnie! " He smiled brightly.

" HyunH, it was you this whole time? How? You had the app too? " I questioned.

" I was your first follower " He answered.

He hugged me tightly,

" Goodbye, safe flight and make sure to Skype me when you're available... thanks, sis " He whispered to me.

" You too, thanks " I hugged back.

I had to leave because my plane was waiting for me. We waved to each other one last time before we part ways.

I looked at him through the window, I started tearing up myself.

I'm sorry Hyunjin, I wasn't a good friend. You gave me a hint last time when we were in the restaurant and the hospital but I didn't take your words seriously. I am regretting it right now, I wish this plane will be cancelled so I can come back with you. You were my strength, my weakness, my energizer, my best friend and my... Love. I will miss you, Hyunjin... I love you.

The plane departed Korea so did my heart.

------

I landed safely in Singapore, my cousin was already there waiting for me.

" Oppa! " I called.

" Ryujin ah, I miss you, welcome to Singapore " He hugged me.

He drove me to his house and told me a lot about my new school.

" Oppa, do you think I'll fit in with the people here? " I asked.

" Of course, I already became friends with some of their parents during school opening last week " He replied.

" Can I have the wifi password? " I questioned.

He gave me a small note with the password.

" Do you want to contact someone? " He noticed me rushing.

" No " I lied.

I opened my messages and texted Hyunjin,

Ryujin: Oppa, I arrived safely

Hyunjin: Good! I miss you already

I started tearing up myself without a reason.

Ryujin: Make sure to visit me

Hyunjin: Okay!

" Ryujin, come eat, I know the airplane food was not satisfying so I bought your favorite chili crab " My cousin called me.

-------

It's my first day of school in Singapore, everyone seems to be speaking fluent English and Mandarin while I've only been learning through the internet and chatting with my cousin.

" Hello, my name is Shin Ryujin and I'm Korean " I introduced myself.

"Can you tell us some of your personal information? " The teacher stated.

" I'm... 19 Korean age, I don't live with my family because of some problems so I lived with my best friend while I studied in Korea, I moved here because my cousin was willing to look after me and I think it's good to try something new " I explained.

" We look forward to working with you, have a seat " I was assigned a seat.

I scanned around the classroom. Everyone glanced at me and looked away.

" Hello, Ryujin ah " Someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around seeing a Korean boy,

" My name is Yunhyeong " He introduced himself.

" Nice to meet you " I said.

The day went by pretty slow, everything is just... unusual. Everyone is matured and only care about their own problems.

" How was school? " My cousin asked.

Thanks for reading!