Chapter 4/16

- Hyunjin's pov -

I waited for Ryujin outside the school gate, Where could she be?

While I was walking around, I saw two people walking out from an empty building.

" Ryujin ah! " I called when I saw who it was.

" Could you take her home? She was left inside a box in an empty cold storage room so she's weak and cold right now, it'll be best to make her drink hot tea when you get home " The security guard told me.

" Yes, thank you " I said.

" Who did this to you? I'll kill them " I asked.

" Don't meet them, they might kill you first " She replied.

" This won't work, you're to weak to walk on your own, give me your bag " I told her.

I carried her bag and picked her up bridal way, I have to admit she was really light despite how much she eats.

I saw someone in front of her house, " Bona " I called.

" What took you so—— " She paused when she saw us.

" I'm sorry, she's sick " I explained.

I went inside and put her down before coming back out.

" You should have called me " I said.

" It's okay, I arrived not long ago " She said back.

" Why did you come? " I asked.

" I just missed you, I want to see you " She replied.

" Do you want to come inside? " I questioned.

" No, my dad will be looking for me and the last bus will be here soon, just go inside " She told me.

" I'll give you a goodnight hug " I went to hug her.

I went back inside and took hot towels and her pajamas from her room.

" I can't believe I'm doing this... whatever, you'll get sick if I don't change you " I said.

I unbottoned her shirt and luckily she was wearing some type of undershirt.

Before I could put on her pajamas, she pulled me next to her and placed her arm on my shoulder as if I'm her pillow.

" Ryujin ah " I shook her but all she didn't move.

————

I woke up hearing someone screaming,

" Yah! You! " She pointed at me and looked at her cloths.

" I didn't do anything, I was about to change you but you pulled me down " I explained.

" Why is your shirt unbottoned? " She questioned.

" You forgot to turn on the air conditioner, it was hot " I answered.

" Since you're awake, get off " She pushed me.

" You should be thankful I brought you home, you were very heavy " I lied.

" Go wash up and cook breakfast " She boss me around.

" Don't sleep again sis, I'm going to make you warm tea " I pulled her blanket down.

" Okay, go! " She said.

- Ryujin's pov -

He came back with a cup of tea and cookies.

" Is that your grandma's cookies? " I asked.

" Yes, she told me to give you the whole pack and I only got 5 pieces, so let's share " He replied.

————

We were in front of the school when I saw the senior boys who left me yesterday, they were looking at me and was about to walk towards me.

" Hyunjin, come with me " I pulled him to the bus stop.

" What are you doing? It's two minutes before class starts " He reminded.

" Let's skip " I quickly pulled him in the bus and paid.

" Why? Why all of a sudden? " He questioned.

" I don't feel like going to school, my head is spinning "  I told him.

" Okay, then sleep again " He placed my head on his shoulder.

We went to a cafe and sat down,

" I know, you have something bothering you, what is it? " He asked.

" I'm not in the mood, sorry " I replied.

" Who is it? Felix? Bona? " He guessed.

" I have something to tell you, yesterday... I was locked up by Bona's brother, he threatened me and he doesn't like Bona wi—— " If I say it now, he will be hurt so I paused.

" He doesn't like Bona going out late at night " I lied.

" Really? I'll make sure she goes home earlier from now on but why would her brother go to you and not me? " He questioned.

" I don't know but please don't talk to him, he will hurt you " I warned him.

" I'll protect you too, don't worry " He said.

" Hyunjin " Someone called him.

" Oh, Chan hyung! What are you doing here? " He asked.

" It's my school's break today, I came for work " Chan replied.

" This must be Ryujin, your bestfriend " Chan said.

" Hello " I greeted.

" I have to get to work " Chan excused himself.

" Ryujin ah, I really like Bona, what should I do if her parents doesn't agree on us?" He asked.

" I don't know, I have never been in an relationship but how dare they reject you? You're smart, handsome, talented, kind, she'll be in a big loss if she leaves you " I told him.

" Thanks, sis " He rubbed my hair.

" Compare to me, Bona is also pretty, smart so you guys are a good match " I said.

" Who says? You're so pretty, cute and you're trustable, it's also rare to find someone like you " He complimented me.

" You're just saying that in return because I said all those things about you " I said.

" No, I mean it " He got up and moved next to me.

" What do you want now? " I pushed him away.

" Don't worry, if your bro is handsome, his sis will be pretty too " He teased.

" You're ugly, I take back my words " I flicked his forehead.

" You can't " He whined.

His phone rang,

.......

HJ: Right now?

.......

HJ: Where are you?

.......

HJ: I'll go to you

The call ended.

" I have to go meet Bona, I'll call you later " He ran out of the cafe as if an accident just happened.

Bona, I'm jealous. You have someone who runs for you.

Thanks for reading!