Chapter 1/16

- Hyunjin's pov -

Both my girlfriend Bona and my best friend since pre-school texted me to meet them today, I'm currently thinking which one to visit now.

Hyunjin: I'm sorry, I'll meet you later, I have a important meeting right now.

I ran to the restaurant and she was already there waiting for me,

" What took you so long? " She asked me.

" I'm sorry, I was busy " I replied.

" What would you like to order? " She gave me the menu.

" I'm not hungry, I'll just order some drinks " I decided.

We chatted for awhile and talked about our thoughts on each other which made the both of us laugh.

" Are you free tomorrow? Let's go to the amusement park " She questioned.

" That sounds fun, I'll pick you up at 8am " I answered.

--------

I changed into some comfortable cloths and drove to her house, her room was still dark. I decided to park my car and wait for her inside.

" Oh! What are you doing here? " Her mom quickly approached me.

" Good morning, I'm waiting for *****, we plan to visit the amusement park today " I said.

" I'll go wake her up, that sleepy head " She told me.

" It's okay, thank you " I said back.

She came down and we went to buy the tickets first,

" We have a couple discount for today, would you like to have it? " The ticket seller stated.

I paid and we lined up for our first ride.

" He's so handsome " Someone stared at me.

" Is that his girlfriend? " Someone else whispered.

" Should I tell them? " ***** turned to me and asked.

" Ignore them " I replied.

Who is Hyunjin with? RyuJin or Bona? Which one did he choose to be with on a day like this? Next chapters will be way longer than this :) Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment for faster updates!!!