10k reads (part 1)

Guys, what are you doing?! I'm crying here!

*author is crying* (No seriously im crying for real) I need a hug...send me a hug pls...

Thank you guys...for voting and reading this book. This is my first, successful book I ever created. EVER.

I never knew that Undertale fans would read this kind of trashy and cringey book of mine. But thank you for this support and love you gave me. And I love you guys so much! (pic on top)

And now onto the requests! (Which I really half wanted and not want to do it. HAHA)

Q and A time! Comment down what would like to ask about me. (Don't ask any offensive comments)
*KPOP related stuff would be good as well!

*Undertale stuff is allowed too!

I would have a face reveal but meh face is ugly af. Yeah, I'm not fabulous. *shrugs and cries*

ANDDDDD 10 facts about me!

1. I'm Toni Marie Nicole (*insert last name*) and I'm a Filipino. Some other people think of me as an American because of my fluent English speaking and Korean for Korean accent whenever I speak Korean words/sentences.

2. I'm 12 years old, turning 13 this year (2018). People mistaken me as a high school student because of my height and being a 14 year old girl. XD

3. I am a fanatic kpop fan. My main fandom is ARMY: Adorable Representative MC for Youth.

I'm also a fan of EXO, BigBang, SHINee, Seventeen, GOT7, Twice, BlackPink, Red Velvet, EXID, 2NE1 and Momoland.

4. I discovered kpop since last year. So I never knew those kpop groups that I mentioned before until today.

5. My mom is a fan of 2NE1 but she never knew that she's dancing to a kpop song XDD

6. I was bullied because I loved Kpop and they say that....

"They're ugly!" 

"They're so untalented!"

"Plastic surgery!" 

"What an awful music!" 

....and I fallen into depression.

7. Aside for the bullying, I stand up to them and said. 

"Please look at the mirror and look at your pathetic face. Who's more uglier?" 

"They can sing, rap, dance, and you? Just bashing, what kind of a talent is that?" 

"They have natural faces unlike your plastic face."

 and 

"You don't have any ears do ya? I'll just cut them off ok? *legit getting the scissors*"

8. I'm the mother in our classroom, since I was the oldest in all of my classmates. They would be like: "Eomma! Eomma! *insert name* hits me again!" and runs behind me until I reprimanded them to stop XD (eomma means mom in Korean)

9. I was called "The Dancing Machine" since I was the most energetic in my classroom. I'm also a dance tutor to my classmates but I get really strict when it comes to dancing.

10. And I'm a wattpader who makes stories with a loving followers that I have until today!

And that's all of my facts! I'll post my face reveal in my next part! So goodbye! Annyeong!