The Meet and Greet of the Two Creators

(The drawing is from WalkingMelonsAAA)

(Ink's POV)

I was drawing in my "Doodle Sphere" when I heard a scream coming from the void. "Help! Somebody, help me!" I stand and ran up to where the sound is coming from then I saw...

 A girl lying on the floor, not moving but I can sense her pulse from her body. She has scars, bruises and, blood coming from her arms and legs. She's badly injured from a battle? I ran up to her and examined her. She must have blacked out.  "She's so beautiful and cute, ahhh! Stop it Ink! You've just met her!, I have to help her"I thought to myself and carried her injured body bridal style. "She's so lightweight but I have to hurry, she might lose some blood."  

I carried her and placed her body onto the floor. I grabbed my paintbrush and paint a couch and it came out to life. I removed her paintbrush behind her and lifted her body again and placed her on the couch. I painted the first aid kit and bandaged her scars and bruises. Her (S/C) is actually smooth when I felt it. The paintbrush is actually alot like mine but has (F/C) long handle and (S/F/C) ink.

And the Girl stirred out. She's awake now.

(Your POV)

"Ugh, where am I?" I groaned quietly when I felt something on me. I lift myself up and I saw. "A couch? And bandages in my arms and legs? Who helped me?" I thought to myself when a figure standing next to me. "Um, Hi! My name's Ink and I'm the one who brought you here." I gasp softly and quickly scanned the void,"My paintbrush!"I ran up to my paintbrush, grabbed it and hold it in front of me for defense, "There's a chance that this so called guy 'Ink' will hurt me"

"Wh-who are you? And what are you d-doing to m-me?" I said stuttering to him. "Hey, calm down I'm not gonna hurt you. I was the one who bandaged your injures you know?" He said. Calming myself down, I put down my paintbrush and said "Sorry, I was kinda overprotective to myself, I thought you might hurt me." I chuckled and sticked out my hand for him to shake. " Anyways I'm Inktale! Y/N but you can call me Y/N if you want." When I introduced myself, his eyes were gone and blank. I was starting to freak out when his eyes returned to normal. "Huh, ok Y/N." He said normally and shaked my hand. "Ink, why your eyes went, black?" I asked. He said " I had a memory of it, your AU, reminds me some of it."

"Want me to share it with yours?" He asked, sticking his hand for me. "Sure."

Another Update! Hope you guys like it!

Words: 474!