The Waterfall + Memory

(Art is by wolf-NaKomis)

(Don't play the music yet ok? /I know readers won't listen to me XD/)

Last time: 

"Thanks Ink, I really appreciate that."

(Your POV) 

I was bored, sitting on the couch, nothing to do here. Ink was out to protect AUs like I always do. Then I thought. "Why not go to the waterfalls and visit?" I agreed myself, but first I have to write a short letter to Ink to notify him where I was going. I wrote a letter and placed on the couch. I grabbed my paintbrush and painted a rainbow portal to my AU.

(Ink's POV)

I returned home noticing without Y/N. "Y/N? Where are you?" I said and I noticed her paintbrush is gone.  "Must have returned to her AU." Then I saw a letter on the couch. I grabbed and read it.

"Hi Ink, if you're reading this, I'm going to waterfalls. I got bone-tired here and decided to visit. You can come if you want. It's in my AU, Inktale.

From Y/N~  

"Pfft, she made a pun. I guess I can come with her in the waterfalls." I said chuckling from her pun. I grabbed my paintbrush and painted a portal.

*~~~~~Time Skip ~~~~~*

(Still Ink's POV)

I made it from the waterfalls, it's beautiful to describe it. But I have to find her, maybe she's around here somewhere. I walked around to see a field of echo flowers. I decided to make a flower crown for her. I walked and created an echoing flower crown. "She's gonna like this."  I continue to walk around to find her.

(Your POV)

I arrived at the waterfalls, oh how I missed this place so much. I walked around and made it passed the bridge and sit down for a bit. I looked at my reflection at the water, and smiled. I removed my boots and placed it beside me. I put my feet into the water. It's so relaxing. I closed my eyes.

~~~Flashback~~~ (Play the music! Or replay it XD)

"Mommy! Daddy! What is this place? It's beautiful! I said. "Honey, this is called Waterfalls. One of my favorite places I liked to visit when I was young. And where me and your dad met each other." Mom told me. My dad went away and came back  with something in his hands. "Y/N, I made you some flower crown! Try it on your head." He gave it to me and placed it in my head. "It's beautiful!" I said. "It's beautiful! " It repeated my sentence. I giggled. "Thank you dad and mom from bringing me here." I hugged my dad and mom."

~~~Flashback end~~~

I didn't realized I was crying and tears falling onto my cheeks. I wiped it off and I saw, Ink!

"Ink! I'm here!" I shouted, waved my hand to see and he ran with his hands behind him? "What is he hiding?" "Ahh! There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you." He said. I giggled. "Hehe, I should had told you where I really was." I said rubbing my neck. "It's ok, I'm just glad you saw me otherwise, I might get lost." He said and sit down beside me. He removed his sport shoes and placed it beside him and put his (skeleton) feet in the water. 

"Y/N, there's something I want to give you." He showed me a flower crown made out of echo flowers. I gasped and he then placed it on my head. I blushed. "Thank you Ink, that was so nice of you." I smiled. He blushed rainbow on his face. We looked up to see the faked stars above the ceiling. 

Until, he placed his hand over mine.

I looked at him and he smiled but blushed a dark rainbow. "You know, you looked cute when you wear that flower crown." I blushed a rainbow or (F/C). "S-shut up Ink, you baka." I said.

He chuckled. "What does 'Baka' mean?" He asked me. "It means 'dummy' in japanese." I know that it's idiot meant but I might hurt his feelings so I kept it friendly. He laughed softly.

I removed my feet ,stand up and wear my boots back. "C'mon Ink, let's go home." He then stand up too and wear his shoes again. He grabbed his paintbrush and created a portal to his void. But can I stay with him and leave in my AU or leave him and stay here? I decided to stay with him for a little longer. I walked in into his portal.

(Another update! Thanks for reading!)

Words: 767!