The Sequel Talk

Hello everyone! Author-chan/Charareader here!

I'm here to talk about the upcoming sequel for "Creators' Love" this year! But first, there are problems ahead for me. Here are some of them:

1) Homeworks

2) Projects

3) School activities

4) Upcoming AU "AkademiHigh"

5) More upcoming exams

6) Sooner school events

7) Family Relationship

8) Mental Depression

These are my problems for today. As you can see, homeworks were often given to us and I mean every day (except saturday and sunday) but for projects were connected to the school activities and events.

 2nd exam will come soon and I will limit myself using gadgets and computer. My upcoming AU is still on-going for a while. I rarely had a chance to bond with my family because of my cellphone addiction.

It's true that I had mental depression. Not physical one. Its just...I have loneliness and negativity and I feel that I'll be forever be alone. Thinking of my future ahead. That's why I installed Wattpad. I feel welcomed here and read different kinds of books. 

Anyways, for the sequel, I haven't started since I still have no title for it. If you have one, comment down what title should be and we shall vote for it! And its already midnight and I still update for you readers! 

And readers before I say goodbye, thank you for 984 views!!! OMG! I'm so happy! But wait?

What if we make a deal, readers?

If we reached 1k reads and 50 votes, I'll make a sequel to this book!

Deal?

Yes?                               No?

Comment yes or no?

Well, I'll see you in the next update!

~Charareader